[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHATS GOING ON WITH ME?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: WTWTA002.jpg (2MB, 4500x1884px) Image search: [Google]
WTWTA002.jpg
2MB, 4500x1884px
quick question here
so i broke up with gf 2 months ago and i was really happy for that cuz i wasnt happy anymore in our relationship

a month ago i started to miss her and now that i know she is hanging out with a musscle dude with dreadlocks im fucking dying miss her a lot and i can only thing about the good things in our relationship
im trying to remember our fights and how much we hated each other so i can think more objetibly but its not working....
question is

am i a selfish fuck who just want people when i see they're moving on away from his life or do i really love her?
>>
bump for answers
>>
>>18073134
>>18073142
samefag bumping
>>
>>18073134

Almost same scenario here mate.

You were probably feeling underappreciated back then, but now that you have been forced to face her market value you are confused and your brain is trying to cope with that by highlighting convenient memories to induce regret and make you feel stupid - which you are, but that's only part of the truth.

Humans are selfish yes, enjoy the opportunity to learn more about yourself and people in general.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.