[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I disappear?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: pikapika.jpg (72KB, 518x403px) Image search: [Google]
pikapika.jpg
72KB, 518x403px
>week after I turn 18 I move to the other side of the US
>get new number
>pay $250 for last name change
>don't have any social media
>get emails from parents
>"hey, how was the move call us"
>dont reply for a little over month

>today
>get a call from a number I havent seen
>"is this anon?"
>it's my mother

fucking hell, I googled my new name every day for a week and theres relatively little information on the new me. How do they get my number? It seems like Id have to live in the middle of fucking nowhere to get away.

Is it even possible to disappear in the US?
>>
>>18073061
You can't just disappear and expect them to take the hint, they probably thought something terrible happened to you. If you really want this then when your mother called you should have said you've decided to leave the family and you never want to talk to or see her again.
>>
>>18073061
why would you do that to your parents?
>>
There's probably a way to lookup those changes if you know how. Or your financials.

You should go join the French Foreign Legion. Then you'll really be away and have a new name, a new passport.
>>
>>18073069
They know, there are no hints. I made it very clear that I'm not stupid, and I know they aren't.
>>18073074
My mother is an extremely manipulative con.

>>18073074
I live in a shitty condo in a mid-size town. Could you elaborate on what you mean by financials? Is there some sort of ancestry legal tie I don't know of?
>>
I think I'm just going to type up my journal about it all on reddit and see if there are any private investigators or lawyers there as the one I called told me I would have to pay hundreds for her to find out.
>>
>>18073061
Hey anon, fraud investigator/working on my PI license.

I'm guessing she has your SSN, (old) name, and DOB, right?
>>
>>18073185
I'm not a victim of fraud so I cant issue a new ssn, but yea, they have my old and new name, birth date, and ssn.

Is that really enough to find my new phone number? Do you think they have my address? any suggestions?
>>
>>18073302
Not the guy you responded to, but its probably enough to find your new name which is probably enough to find your new number.
>>
File: 1487296819314.jpg (25KB, 395x395px) Image search: [Google]
1487296819314.jpg
25KB, 395x395px
>>18073061
having a fone , hobo life is freedom
>>
>>18073302
Yeah so- only incredibly severe cases of fraud can you get your SSN changed. Like crazy severe.

Anyway, to put it bluntly, yes. As long as they have your SSN, they can probably find that information out if they have a shady PI involved. I have access to systems where I can get one piece of info, (like an email address), branch it out into stuff like, name, address, ssn, phone numbers, vehicle, your relatives, all THEIR info, etc.

If you want to remain anonymous from these people, you'll have to dig in and get researching, anon. I'm stepping out with my dog for a sec, I'll come back and give you some tips in a bit if you like.
>>
>>18073061
Why would you do that to parents who are actually interested in what happens to you. What a shitty bratty kid you must be.
>wah my mom manipulates me
No, you're just a little bitch. Moving on to the next thread.
>>
>>18073321
I'm not OP, but wow. Just wow. Are those systems legal? How do you get access to them? (I understand if you can't be specific, but please tell me the general stuff.) Are they restricted to US, or can you doxx just anybody?
>>
>>18073336
I will say, if it's a throwaway email that you've only used one place, I won't have much luck using my skills. That's when you'd need IP tracing and court orders and blah blah.

It's all pretty insane. I do fraud investigations as well as anti money laundering stuff, and it's nuts how much info I have at my fingertips. Weirdly enough it's more difficult for me to get information on criminal charges (depending on the state) than it is for me to get all that other junk. It pulls from public records, credit reports, and things like that. How it works exactly I'm too low-level to know.

If it makes you feel better, the systems I have access to aren't available to the general public
>>
>>18073360
So are they court issue?
I'm very interested in this stuff for two reasons. Firstly I really like finding information. I'm not too good, but have insane patience allowing me to learn. How hard is it to get this kind of job? What degrees are needed?
Secondly I have a brother I never met in my life. And basically all I know is the name of his, his mother and our father. So you know.

So if you could just tell me some interesting stuff about all this I'd be really grateful
>>
>>18073369
oh for sure lol. My job is very boring these days, so I don't mind talking about the only interesting aspect. Want to kik me? I don't mind spewing it on here too much, but I don't check the thread often enough.
>>
>>18073484
I have no kik. Have a skype and some throwaway email though
>>
>>18073061
theres this cool thing called

> backtracking
> records

you are foolish to think that a simple name change would allow you to disappear.

them knowing your SSN, DOB, and old name is well over enough to find you.

Kinda like >>18073321
said.
>>
>>18073498
kik is sketch af anyway. Gimmie your skype, I'll hit you up.
>>
>>18073061

>Is it even possible to disappear in the US?

Nope. Middle of the woods is your only option.
>>
>>18073513
or throwaway email lol either or.
>>
>>18073513
porwany obledem

(there are two very similar ones. I made both, but one got hacked or sth. Can't tell which is which so just message both. Also, it's 3am here, so if you don't contact me quickly I'll respond tomorrow
>>
>>18073547
I'll hit you up tomorrow- I have to be up at the asscrack of dawn myself so I'm already passing out!

Also, OP feel free to hit me up as well if you wanted some help disappearing. All I require is some family backstory because I'm nosey haha.
>>
>>18073558
goodnight then
>>
>>18073502
I'm aware records float, but I have a google phone number I use for almost everything, and a normal phone for my job. Does my phone number really float up through the government?

email is a gmail account I only open in browsers thus ip is irrelevant, I never use clients.

>>18073517
Seems like it but I enjoy my life here. Really want to hear any other options.

>>18073323
If I went through the trouble of giving the whole thing here, it would be a bit unbelievable and take away from what I really want. They're interested in me, but not for familial affection.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.