[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i stop getting anxiety attacks when GF goes out clubbing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 4

File: url.jpg (8KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
8KB, 228x221px
My first ever ever relationship.

Me and GF go to different universities in same city.

When she goes out with friends at night clubbing I can't sleep all night and get massive anxiety attacks.

I keep having bad thoughts and if she is being faithfull.

What to do please help me guys.
>>
Girls in university don't go out clubbing without the intention of getting dick. She is being unfaithful. Sorry.
>>
>>18073086
This.
Or if you're into that, maybe you'll get lucky and get to watch her kiss or blow some black guy at the club.
>>
If you think she is unfaithful then you have no faith in her anyways
>>
File: image (2).gif (3MB, 414x382px) Image search: [Google]
image (2).gif
3MB, 414x382px
>>18073060
>GF goes out clubbing

Son, I have bad news for you.
>>
>>18073095

Care to provide an argument for that statement?
>>
How would she react if you did the same thing?

Then you should have an answer.
>>
why the fuck aren't you going with her
>>
>>18073060
>My first ever ever relationship.

Lemme guess, she also took your virginity?

I can already feel your overwhelming neediness.

Get out before you're too attached to her, then get laid a few more times, THEN consider getting into another comitted relationship with a girl who you find truly amazing.

Trust me, or you will inevitably get your heart broken and probably become a bitter cunt towards women , preventing you from ever having a happy relationship again.
>>
>gf goes out clubbing

lol wow. cucks like this actually exist.
>>
>>18073216
Plus:
>go to different universities

She definitely hooks up with other students there.
>>
>>18073060
What race is she, Anon?

If she's white, she's getting BLACKED

If anything else, she's getting the big white C.
>>
>>18073201
This is true. Happened to me so follow said advice or you'll end up giving up on romance.
>>
>>18073060 Use to have the same thing anon I would recommend talking to her about it but try and talk about it in a lighter tone instead of saying you can't fall asleep just say you are feeling really worried
>>
If you doubt any of these faggots trying to give you advice, write down why YOU would go out clubbing. Then write down what people like to do when they go out clubbing.

I used to pop mollys and get black out drunk, but if I was still conscious I'd try to fuck a girl cause why the fuck would I go out clubbing other than that? To dance? Fuck outta here.

Since I got into a relationship I completely stopped doing that because there was nothing else for me there. I also dumped her cause she still liked to go out and couldn't give me any good reason than "to be with the girls and dance lol"
>>
>>18073120
This. Like, it's fine to have a girls night out and such,but if this is your 'first relationship',you guys should be hanging out and doing fun things together.

Now don't get me wrong, there is definitely a line between being clingy and paraniod, and letting your partner have her independence, but at the same time trust is earned, not just given out freely.

How well do you know this girl? Do you know any of of her friends? Ever gone to school with her? Do you know her character at all? Or can have some casual conversations with her more trustworthy girlfriends to know if she is -just- partying at the club?

You can't control what other people do OP, but that doesn'tmean you have to be blind OR a paranoid asshole. Take it one day at a time. Talk to her, make it CoMFORTABLE to talk to you and confide in you. If she does wrong, depending on the severity, try not to blow up and make her hide other stuff from you in the future.

For example, if you are not comfortable with her dancing with other guys, ask her to please respect that and only dance with the girls. If she then comes to you later and says that she has messed up and danced with a guy, don't blow...but don't blow it over either. Let her know that she hurt you, especially considering she already knew you weren't ok with it, and that she has broken your trust. Then go from there.

This is just an example,but the more open your communication, the easier ALL your relationships are going to be.
>>
>>18073060
You don't

Anything with groups and alcohol means rape or cheating
>>
>goes to different uni
>goes clubbing without you

this relationship is a joke. she's already fucked half a dozen other guys.
>>
>she does something you don't like
Did you tell her how you feel?
>if yes, ditch her because she is inconsiderate of your well being in the relationship
>if no, do it you fucking cunt and look what she says

If she still goes clubbing after you said how you feel about, then ditch her. When she pulls the argument "but I just go for dancing and/or having fun with my girls", no she doesn't. Her sexual market value is at its peak and desperately need confirmation bias on her looks and is looking out for the best possible male ... in a club, not the highest standards she has.

Show some backbone and tell her you don't take her shit. If she can't settle for you, then she put you on hold in the first place with initiating the relationship.

Don't listen to the cucks that you're being selfish and what not. It's not a sin to have preferences, on the other hand it is a sin to get cucked, so be assertive you nigger faggot.
>>
>>18073258
Married anon here, this is the best advice in the whole thread
>>
>>18073060
My girl went out a lot and I was super paranoid about it
She snapchats me with her hooking up with another girl with the caption "I might be bi"

It wasn't the worst thing to get but no one goes out clubbing without then plan to hook up
>>
You came to a board mostly full of bitter virgins to ask advice that a bitter virgin would ask. So enjoy your echo chamber.

If you want real advice - go with her sometimes. Not all the time, but sometimes. Make sure she's on the level. Get to know some of her friends. If she's super against this, alright, have some suspicion.

Keep an idea of how often she goes to do this. Is it like three times a week? That's a little egregious. Is it when her single friends want to go out on a Friday for something special? Just deal with it.

Girls genuinely enjoy the club. They get free drinks and they get to dance. It's not evil. Don't be that controlling dude. Just like her and her friends go do this, you should be out at the bar with your buddies watching football and swilling beer on the weekends, or whatever.
>>
>>18073521
>Girls genuinely enjoy the club. They get free drinks and they get to dance

Looks like Mr. Cuck finally arrived to the thread
>>
>>18073553
Or you know maybe a girl.

Girls do sometimes like going out having girl time. I go out dancing maybe once or twice a year and it's fun. I've never cheated or even danced with another guy. It's just a fun experience with the music, drinks and lights etc.
>>
>>18073562
>once or twice a year

Well then that's reasonable, however there is no girl that frecuently clubs and does not get a dicking every once in a while.
>>
>>18073060
My girlfriend's a huge party animal. Super social and hot. And I was paranoid aswell for a little while.

But her assurances helped me chill the fuck out. And a few times I went out with her and let her do her thing while I'm spacing out. And it's great watching her turn down guys.

Have some trust in her. She'd trust you too. Panicking every night isn't going to help. And being involved in an optimistic way is a million times better than being involved in a pessimistic way.

I ask my gf to just send me a text when she gets back so I know she's safe. Not so that I know she's alone, or so that she isn't fucking some other guy, but so I know she's safe.
Then the next day I'll just ask if it was good, and that in glad she had fun.
>>
File: 1427587227246.gif (317KB, 450x250px) Image search: [Google]
1427587227246.gif
317KB, 450x250px
western civilization is
DOOMED
>>
>>18073060
ok OP
I'll give you a practical advice instead of calling you a cuck as I originally planned to

have one of your friends in a fucking disguise
you read that right, a fucking disguise like fake glasses and some fucking cold mask
have him go to the club your girlfriend is and shadow her
he must be discreet and it's all good
pay for his ticket

do this for about 3 or 4 times, if your girl turn down every guy that puts the moves on her then it's all good
I bet it won't go as you plan but whatever
better than sitting thinking what if

your other option is actually having some balls and saying you don't want her clubbing but I am guessing that's not an option as she was indoctrinated to be a party animal since every activity by night started being limited for some """reason"""
>>
>>18073086
/thread
>>
>>18073238
>>18073092
Jesus H Christ on a pogo stick, what is it with you faggots and black cock?
>>
>>18073086
I don't know man, I am invited to go clubbing with girls who have boyfriends. But their intent might be more than just playful though so who knows
>>
>>18073521
>>18073562
I'm a girl and I fully agree
I might sound traditional but there's some stuff that girls like to do that men just wont get

Like how shopping for clothes can be considered relaxing for a lot of women and how dancing with friends and enjoying drinks isn't really meant for "dicking"

But more like when we go out we feel super fun and social because otherwise we're expected to be very routine with the ways we have fun.

Once maybe a month is something, but I do think that more than that does become a little bit worrisome and you should talk to her about it.

If she doesn't want to leave it for more special occassions with her girlfriends and pay attention to your feelings, then you're probably with an inconsiderate person anon.
>>
>>18073060
SHE'S GETTING FUCKING PLOWED SON.

RAVAGED BY FOUR DUDES.

AND SHE'S FUCKING LOVING EVERY SECOND OF IT.
>>
>>18074319
I agree on that. The more frequent she goes clubbing the more obvious it is she goes for the potential dicking. Appreciation of sexual appeal is like a drug.

Honestly though, aren't there better establishments for dancing than clubs? Whatever happened to disco? Now that shit was to show off some moves. Or dance events? What about 'em?
>>
>>18073060
>gf goes out to party
>maybe gets dicked, maybe doesn't
>not going out yourself for some action on the side

Why?
>>
>>18073701
the mindset of the majority of beta cuckolds that they will be cheated with an african american fuc boi...
back to the topic, I would advice you to befriend someone that goes to that same club or something. I have a friend that did that and discovered he was being cheated in every "girls night"
>>
>>18073238
>>18073701

i wish even a single thread could go by without some retarded 17 year old who hates himself having to shoehorn unfunny racism into the discussion
fuck /pol/
>>
>>18073060
i've met a lot of girls who have boyfriends. they are open about it too. they don't care they sleep around. sounds like your gf def isn't conservative and generally quiet about you twos business. (think a fobby asian girl).

she's getting attention from other guys with the intent to be swept up off her feet and taken sexually. even if she isn't gettin dicked down yet she still meets guys and seeks them out as "friends" but why do girls want guy friends to begin with? ....so those guys can be all over her. your fault for dating a normal girl.
>>
>>18073060
Stop caring whether or not you lose her.

If she cheats it just devalues her, not you. It makes her a disgusting slut and you're better off without her. I think of it as a good thing because then I'd be rid of that trash.

I premeditate the end of every relationship and have never been in love though, so this may not be healthy advice.
>>
>>18073086
Some people like dancing.
>>
>>18074928

This. I went to clubs for the music. Yeah she'll get hit on constantly because men go there for other reasons but if she loves you she'll avoid making friends with those guys.
If she respects you she will always been okay with you coming with or at least be reachable by text.

I've been on the other side of this. I was dating someone extremely paranoid about cheating but also unwilling to go to clubs with me. He freaked out on me, accusing me of going to the club to meet guys and made me feel like shit about it.
I just wanted something fun to do while he sat on his computer playing mmos for several hours at a time.
I tried to get him to go out but he was a shut in. In the end, he's the one that cheated because he assumed i already had.

Communicate with her before you jump to conclusions. There is such a thing as compromises if you're an adult about it
>>
>>18074928
she still wants attention from random guys and wants to be hit on. it reassures herself. even if she just wants to dance she ain't just dancing in a group of female friends. get real. also she's expressing herself to both males and females, with the intent to be sexually attractive towards males. once she actually dances WITH a guy all the attention goes to him. cheating? yes and no.
>some people like dancing.
wrong.
>>
>>18075014
I'm a guy and enjoy going to dance concerts to dance. Yes chicks hit on me, but they're nasty club hoes lmao.
>>
>>18075032
she's going, to get male attention.
>>
>>18073060
By realizing your relationship is doomed in the long run anyway. While she's at the club, go out with the boys and find a better girl.
>>
>>18075343
this. go out with the boys. stop being alone allowing yourself to sulk. have a good time. do what you want.
>>
>>18074356

>what happened to the disco

I spit out my drink laughing at that one. What are you, 60? Dance events?

Are you seriously that much of a paranoid shut-in?

Disco's dead, man.
>>
>>18073060
My new gf is going clubbing tonight, she asked me today if I was insecure about her clubbing because I didnt seem happy about it when she told me. What do you guys think?
>>
>>18074356
>aren't there better establishments for dancing than clubs? Whatever happened to disco?
I wish disco was dtill around but it is definitely dead
>>
>>18074356
>disco
Disco was the origin of dance clubs as we know them today. You're a dumbass
>>
>>18075478
Clubbing is a massive red flag, read the thread. You don't want to seriously girls that still go clubbing.
>>
>>18074356
Disco is still a thing in gay clubs :D
>>
>>18073060
There's a 95% chance you're being cucked.
>>
>>18073086
How the fuck is this true? I've NEVER slept with a guy I met at the club and my home town has a fucking stellar night life, clubbing was every weekend when I was in school. If your girlfriend respects herself she wouldn't sleep with a gross guy like that. I go out with my girls because I like dressing up, I like spending time with my hot ass friends, I do it for the pics duh, and at the end of the night I love breaking up whatever temporary relationship my drunk forever single best friend formed and delivering every girl to their respective homes.

>>18073060
RED.
FUCKING.
FLAG.
You're the one with the fucking problems. God forbid your girlfriend can go out to the grocery store, she might jump on some guy's dick on aisle 8 because she heard a song she likes. You're insecure as fuck and you need to work on that before you ruin her fucking freedom to do whatever the fuck she wants. Shit. If my bf had panic attacks when I went out I'd run the other way asap. What a fucking mental mess you must be.

Side note:
Yea sure, I danced with a guy or two if he happened to be EXTRA sexy, nothing more than dancing and talking and then they're forgotten. If you're secure in your relationship and not a whiny complaining beta faggot she won't stray. I hope she leaves you while you get your shit together. Don't waste her time. She's in her prime.
>>
Well, that's university relationships for you. If she likes clubs and getting shitfaced then she'll be doing stuff that will make you uncomfortable. You just have to keep in mind that you're not in a real relationship right now.

Don't worry though. This doesn't happen in adult relationships.

Your only hope is that she actually hates clubbing. In which case she'll probably come home early and you can arrange to hook up with her at/after the club. If not - just don't get too fucking attached.
>>
>>18075628
This is the dumbest post I've ever seen on this board. I can smell the cheap perfume from here.
>>
>>18075628

The fact is these girls are drinking to lower their inhibitions, they get dressed up sexy and start dancing around horny guys, and someone is going to try it on or feel them up. I'd say at least 50% of the girls I knew with boyfriends cheated when they went out to clubs.

They were going 2 or 3 nights a week in first and second year. They rarely even saw their boyfriends and at some point they at least made out with someone else. Frankly I don't even think it was a big deal if they did because their boyfriends were doing the same shit.
>>
>>18074639
Pls go back to wherever you come from. >>>/reddit/
>>
>>18075628
t. Woman who cheated her ex bf and feels bad about it now
>>
>>18074993
gay clubs or no? if you wouldn't switch to gay clubs, then you were in it for the attention.
>>
>>18075628
Shut up slut
>>
>>18076067

Gay people don't want a bunch of straight people shitting up their clubs all the time, fuck.
>>
>>18073060
Faithfulness is a meme. Just shrug it off and enjoy your gf.
>>
>>18073118
Just have a definition for you.

faith
fāTH/
noun
noun: faith

complete trust or confidence in someone or something.

>complete trust
Stays up worrying shes riding the cock.
Doesn't sound like complete trust.
>>
>>18073701
You obviously have not been around white university age girls anon? Only thing that prohibits a white girl having a black guy is there just aren't enough black guys in the US to go around
>>
>>18074908
Oh the guy cares but it just doesn't do him any good to bitch because the girl won't stop.

Personally, I prefer not to have a gf than to pretend she isn't fucking other men
>>
File: tumblr_me1h1oJuBY1rqsap3o1_1280.jpg (86KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_me1h1oJuBY1rqsap3o1_1280.jpg
86KB, 612x612px
>>18073060
>different universities
>she goes out with friends at night clubbing

uh yeah
>>
>>18075666
its a man obviously wearing cheap perfume
>>
The girls ITT defending OP's gf obviously never went to any university in a city lol
>>
Girls who club are all unequivocally shitty girlfriends. Even if they don't cheat, they're probably either retarded, boring, or have no personality.
>>
>>18076557

Black dick is a meme too, I suppose.
>>
>>18077236
This.

Anyone who genuinely enjoys clubs is dumb as fuck
>>
don't listen to idiots here

she won't cheat just because she's out without you, lol

would you fuck someone just because your gf wasn't with you at that exact moment? lol
>>
its not "anxiety attack"
you are jelous
probably because your gf doesnt give a shit about your opinion

you westerners are absolutely fucking sissified
your guts is telling you something is off
it is probably

being nervous about it wont help though, if she wants to cheat, she will
regardless if you are up the wall about it or not

chill out, check out other women and tell the bitch in a nice way you are not happy about it

yes she will likely wont give a fuck
>>
>>18077327
gee, tnx for the advice yusuf
>>
>>18077328
>buuhuhuhu im not getting sympathy so im gona call you a muslim

im not, you stupid fag
find your balls and apply it to the situation

im not nice?
you aint gona get help from "nice" ppl, they will reinforce your bullshit and youll get nowhere
>>
>>18077321

I wouldn't cheat on girlfriend just because she wasn't around. But would I cheat on my girlfriend if I was drunk and some girl was giving me attention at a club? Possibly - if I ended up being alone with her and for some reason my gf was completely out of the picture. That's just reality. I am attracted to other people, and the only thing stopping me cheating is being in control of my actions and not being in a situation where I can cheat.

Part of being personally responsible in an adult relationship is not putting yourself in those situations. The problem for OP is that his girlfriend is a 19-year-old college chick who no doubts hangs out with friends who want to fuck her and is going to the club to have a good time.
>>
>>18073060
If your gf loves dancing then why doesn't she go dancing with you?

Because dancing is not the real reason she goes clubbing with her friends. It excites her to get all dolled up to appear available to males in an environment everyone is uninhibited. That is why women go when they are single and that does not stop just because they have a bf or husband. Will every woman cheat when they do this, no, but they purposefully put themselves in situations conducive to cheating. Your wife or gf may go 10 times and decline all advances but get a bit too drunk or the guy just too hot to pass up on the 11th and it's done.

You can be the most trusting guy in the world and she the most loving but she goes there for the mating dance. It's not abnormal to want this but she should be single as she displays her availability.
>>
>>18077370
oh wow, you're just a shitty person

poor thing, cannot control your action cuz you've had a few drinks, lol
>>
>>18077327
I agree with you anon. Not a damn thing OP can do. His girl is still wagging her ass to get other men and she doesn't give a fuck what OP thinks or feels. OP has two options. Accept what she is doing and shut up or stop calling her his gf when she really isn't.
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.