[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Booze.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

I need booze. I'm 18. The age to buy said booze (30%+ alc) is 20 in my country. I don't know anyone that is over 20 that can buy for me.

What to do, /adv/?
Pic not relevant.
>>
Steal it
>>
go to poorly staffed bars and order drinks, they might not ID you
>>
None of your friends have an older sibling?
>>
>>18073020
This. Easiest way.
>>
>>18073021
This is very likely. I've never been in this kind of situation because no establishment in my country (montenegro) actually ID's people, even if they are obvious minors.
I used to buy beer and cigarettes for my parents when I was a wee lad, and at the age of 13 I bought myself my first bottle of hard liquor at the biggest supermarket in town. I was an autistic 13 year old with mantits, a poor fashion sense and a bowl cut, but I and no one gave a fuck. I keep hearing stories of 12 year olds getting drunk at bars here.
When I was 17 I traveled to a bunch of European countries with school and I had no problem ordering shots in Austrian, German and Czech bars. I even managed to buy myself a bunch of dime bags at a few different coffee shops in Amsterdam even though I was underage just by going to the less touristy ones which had more locals.
>>
>>18073025
This has obviously occurred to him, lad must not have any friends.
>>18073018
God damn, I want that fucking kit-kat. Can't run down to the 24h store right now though, Fuuuuuuck.
>>
>>18073063
So that's why Slavs are the way they are.
>>
>>18073077
Not all slavs, couldn't buy any fuckin cigs in goddamn Croatia.
fuckin' cunts.
>>
>>18073077
Also, russia is even worse. The lower the average paycheck is in a slavic country, the more stereotypical slav teens.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.