[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me and a good friend of many years have started fucking. She's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1479771342737.png (264KB, 540x429px) Image search: [Google]
1479771342737.png
264KB, 540x429px
Me and a good friend of many years have started fucking. She's not interested in a relationship, but I am. Do I keep doing this and hope she comes around or should I just stop? I don't think I can go back to being friends at this point. Any chance she'll come around?
>>
Probably not. I'd give up now before you get even more hurt in the future.
>>
Invest your time and effort into something. If she reciprocates its a relationship, if she doesn't it's FWB.

If she invests nothing but expects you to keep investing one-sided, it's a bad marriage.
>>
I've been down this road it didn't really work out
Worst case scenario you may find yourself frustrated over a romantic relationship not developing and end up pushing her away entirely
>>
Stop fucking her, asap. It will only get worse.
>>
>>18072998
if shes not interested then break up with her and then she'll be interested.
>>
keep fucking her, after awhile she will become attached. Women are stupid they don't know how to be just friends with benefits.
>>
>>18073206
that's not true if she's also seeing other guys.
>>
>>18073234

Then make sure she see's you more
>>
Fuck her for a while then stop and tell her it's because you've found this girl you're interested in, then she might chase after you. Since you obviously want to be with her even though shes a hoe this is your best bet.

You'll either stop fucking her (which is what you should honestly do) or you'll get with her for real.
>>
>>18073242
Dude, why would you insist in trying to get into a relationship with a girl that sees as a human dildo and nothing else? She doesn't like OP, focus your emotional energy on women that will feel the same for you.
>>
>>18073251
sees you*
>>
>>18073251

If they are friends then your more than a human dildo, you have pretty much every aspect of a relationship already except commitment.
>>
Gradually ensure you do more and more couple things before having sex until you eventually go out on a date every time before you bone.
>>
>>18072998
bro just try, don't live in your own mind, and in your own fears, if you want to do anything, you can think about it for 192 days, analyze the data, crack the code to love, to her personality, but you won't know shit till you try.

any advice in this thread is garbage but, just try to be in a relationship with her, and see what happens, try to attract her, and tell her how you feel.

worst case scenario: you'll be fine, you'll still be alive, and we're here for you.
>>
>>18072998
I just came out of a situation like this, in the worst possible way.

Had this friend of a long time, we started fucking from time to time, go to trips, spending time together more, but not as a couple, just a friends, and fucking. I wanted to have a relationship but she didn't.

For her I was a really good friend and wanted the sex but she wasn't "in love with me". Girls are like that. She was just waiting for a guy to fall in love again.

At the end I get more and more hooked up about her, our whole relationship is a mess because we treat each other more than friends but not a couple, and shitstorm ensure. Right now basically she doesn't want to see me anymore (and it's actually better for me and my mental health).

If you can manage, keep it just sex related, if you see yourself too hooked up just avoid any physical contact.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.