[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sexual anxiety/ anxiety general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: ur gey.jpg (26KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
ur gey.jpg
26KB, 640x428px
Alright, let me just get this out of the way that i'm a 23 yo KV with huge anxiety during social situations outside of work and home. I try to be as outgoing as I can, but there are just random times where my autism kicks into hyperdrive and I run out of things to say to people sometimes. I know it might seem like a paradox, with me bringing up sexual anxiety and me being a KV, but it is sort of relevant because I got my first handjob today during a massage. I have had pretty bad anxiety thinking about going there and doing it, but I felt that it was needed to be done; plus, my back was pretty sore, so if anything my body will feel less tense. Whenever I am in a situation where i'm uncomfortable (usually talking intimately with females in which my autism kicks in or forcing myself to talk with someone I don't know for more than 10 seconds about random bullshit) I get a lot of gas and my balls shrivel up. It's fucking pathetic, I know, but I just can't control my body from doing that for some reason. My mind just goes blank sometimes when talking to most people about random shit. Just thinking about social situations that I will inevitably partake in causes that, it's awful. In regards to females, I think the reason I never initiated anything with them romantically (I could clearly tell some of my lady friends were interested in me in the past) is part because i'm really nervous if I fuck up anything advancing a discussion to sex, and partly because I refuse to bring a female to my parents' house where my family lives. I think it would be too awkward, especially if we smash in my room.
>>
I apologize for the giant wall of text, I guess that didn't wrap properly.

But anyways, about the massage. I was nervous as fuck during the drive there and in the room. I got an hour massage and I couldn't really stop from tensing up down there. The massage was great, but my balls and heart did not feel relaxed at all. Even though I wasn't in the mood at all (I wasn't hard at all) I inquired about something extra at the end. Needless to say, as soon as I started to get a half-chub, I came immediately, it was fucking humiliating. I could not fucking control my body when she started touching me. She wasn't too attractive (completely average actually), but fuck, I just wanted to have at least one sexual experience. I half anticipated this happening, but I thought, fuck it. Had I known this would happen, I would have never initiated that. The fact that this happened makes me even more anxious sexually, especially if I get a legitimate sexual experience later in life.

So yeah, that's my sob story that i'm sure many KV's can relate with and people have seen here. I just want to become a semi-normie somehow, goddammit
>>
semi-bump

I'm not really sure what kind of response i'm looking for, but I just felt like I should share this.

I really hate myself too; i'm stuck at a shitty retail job and I still live with my father and NEET brother who is even more worse off than me. I don't want to be a complete hopeless failure like him who hasn't believed in himself or tried anything remotely social the past 10 years. If anything, that drives me to try and improve myself. I have a few IT certifications, and i'm trying to sink a steady job along that line, but i'm not trying nearly as hard as I should, mostly because I doubt myself. I think I should really pound away at getting a successful career and try to make me actually like myself. I feel like if I enjoy myself and do somewhat interesting things with myself (and hopefully with other people) that will boost my self-esteem and approaching girls will come more natural. I really do need to try and get some decent hobbies other than just playing Magic, listening to metal, and playing drums by myself though. I really want to get a regular exercise regimen and join a band, but the anxiety kicks in again. It fuckin sucks.
>>
>>18073225

feel ya bro.

I had my share of similar experiences and believe me I know scary that is.

But you can get past that, and how you do it is finding girls you feel really comfortable around in an intimate scenario. Ideally you want someone who had the same troubles, make it easier, someone slightly more awkward than yourself.

Sounds ridiculous but it's true, being in a situation where the girl is clearly more confident than you are can only work if (a) there's a lot of trust involved and (b) she is very patient - which as we both know, is very hard to find. Plus, there's something to witnessing someone else anxiety that induces our calm... probably something about our predator instincts. Bear in mind, I'm not telling you to rape anyone.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.