[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I smoked a G pen last night Immediately started coughing and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2055.jpg (465KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2055.jpg
465KB, 1242x2208px
I smoked a G pen last night
Immediately started coughing and I passed out. My buddy woke me up minutes later, I was convulsing a little and my nose was bleeding. I woke up in an immediate panic..I had no idea who I was, where I was, and what had happened. It all came to me a minute later. I felt very paranoid, groggy, and started throwing up. I still had that paranoid feeling the whole time.

This morning, my face is blotchy, with all my freckles looking darker, especially around my eyes. I've never had this reaction before and I've smoked G Pens before.

Wtf happened to me??

Pic unrelated
>>
holy shit go to the doc dude
>>
>>18072906
Your friend bill cosbyed you and did some gay shit while you were asleep
>>
A g pen is a vaporizer. Only thing I can think is that you tried to vape some of that fake weed shit. They used to call it K2 around here. That stuff would fit the description, but i've never vaped it. Gets you very high for a very short amount of time. You sure it was weed and not synthetic?
>>
>>18072914
I don't know if it was synthetic..he was smoking it and was just fine. I'll ask him
>>
>>18072914
He said it was indica, 73% thc
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.