[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (109KB, 884x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 884x800px
Okay so my girlfriend is really hurt and upset because on Instagram I followed a webcam model. She said he followed her after she saw I did and saw the girl had pics of her ass in bikinis etc. I explained to her that I totally forgot about doing this and that I was sorry. Well long story short as we were texting about this it turned into a fight and I started cussing and she started saying she'd start looking at other guys and finger herself to the,. She also said I hope If we break up I find a guy who will be satisfied by me, and will just have sex with me and only want that" now I understand why she'd be upset but in the past like 3 months into our relaitomahip I found out she was letting a guy talk sexually to her, and was texting one of her exes who was saying " man me and (her other ex) want to have a threesome with you" I forgot what she said back but she just laughed it off but kept talking. And one time she got really mad at me and road home with that ex who talked about the threesome one day because she didn't have a ride, and said she didn't want to call me becaus she was mad. I mean I love her and all but she has put me through stuff worse than thi before, yeah at the time of these events I went off but didn't just block her all day and say I hope if we break up I find someone better like she's doing to me. There are more instances of her doing stuff like texting her other ex 2 weeks ago and "asking about a song she should play on the piano" she said but she deleted the convo. Like right now I'm it afraid she will text her exes out of anger or something like that. Do you think she is overreacting considering the stuff I've dealt with?
>>
>>18072744
Also going back to the car ride thing I read her texts and saw that day after the car ride he said "we took it too far, I have a girlfriend and you are dating anon. I don't want to mess it up with my gf I really like her" but my girlfriend said he was just talking about how when he stopped he tried to kis her. She said she pushed him back and said no. I believe her but the fact he said "we took it too far" makes me think she didn't push back.
>>
>>18072750
Sounds toxic
>>
>>18072760
Is it my fault? I mean if it I i want to fix it, I really love her.
>>
>>18072750
Sounds like she's lying to you. The took it too far thing and not wanting to mess things up with his gf probably at least implies they got to do more than kissing. It also sounds like she is going to, is cheating on you or already has.

What exactly did you guys say when she got upset about you following the girl? My gf brought up the a similar thing once but all she said was it made her uncomfortable and i said i was glad she told me then i stopped and that was it. If your girlfriend actually had no reason to flip (i.e you didn't say something fucked up and actually did just say sorry and unfollowed her) she probably feels guilty herself.

>>18072770
Again, if you handled it calmly and she just ended up freaking out, it's not your fault and she's probably irritable either because she feels guilty or is upset her ex doesn't want to fuck around on the dl
>>
>>18072770
It's not your fault at all, you actually really need to stand up for yourself. Your GF has some fucking nerve to complain about something as trivial as following some random girl on Instagram when she's apparently kissing exes and entertaining the idea of a threesome with two guys who aren't you. Drop her man, you deserve better.
>>
>>18072744
Sounds to me like she wants to break up but she's afraid to do it. So instead she's being a shitty version of herself and hurting you so you'd break up with her.

Break up is my recommendation. You're being hurt and it's just useless to keep feeling uncomfortable like this.

>She also said I hope If we break up...
who the hell would say that to the person they love
>>
>>18072744
Overreacting like crazy imo.
I'd personally constantly admit it was a mistake (I wouldn't leave a public trail of my masturbation choices in the first place)

But if shes getting funny I'd have to bring up those events and compare your one MISTAKE against her multiple and purposeful dickings about.
It'll turn into an arguement ofcourse though.

Also... You made a mistake at worst (which other girls wouldn't even care about). She sounds a bit shitty, no offense. Granted with the ex stuff, you maybe need to say that you don't like it and you'd like her to stop doing that stuff. But if you have then yeesh.

Sounds like a person who is either too self obsessed not to notice how she's treating you, or she knows and doesn't care.
Big leap to make from your OP post,but you need to know your worth dude. You want to be treated the way you treat them. Isn't worth putting up with crap.>>18072744
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.