[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I settle for my girlfriend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: tfw too intelligent.png (19KB, 500x590px) Image search: [Google]
tfw too intelligent.png
19KB, 500x590px
She's a dirt pig with a subpar body, but I deflowered her and she loves me over everything. She will never betray me, so at least I'll know that my children will actually be mine.

She's very emotional and loves dogs too much, but has agreed on having many children (4-6), which is very important to me. Lately I've been wondering whether it's all worth it though, since I don't really love her that much and she is extremely clingy, while I'm extremely independent and need my privacy. She spergs out regularly when I don't "show enough affection". I usually just wait it out.

Will this kind of relationship work out long term? I imagine once she has my children she will be busier, and maybe more invested in them than in me. I'll be at work about 10 hrs a day (incl. commuting), so I won't see her that much.

Aren't many marriages like this? They just raise children together out of necessity and find their true fulfillment in their children. I'm unsure, please give me your input (any kind is appreciated).
>>
>>18072617
>Will this kind of relationship work out long term?
no, it's painfully obvious that it won't
>>
>>18072617
>my girlfriend is a dirt pig
Sounds like you don't really like her anon, let her find another dirt pig who will appreciate her more.

I didn't appreciate a gf once. I ended it crudely (broke up with her on her birthday) and I regret doing that to her. Worst I have ever treated someone. Now, 8 years later, she's a 10/10 working a blowout fantastic career where she travels to tons of exotic places all over the world and making well into the millions $USD range.

TL;DR life will sort you out.

I'm happy with my life now, but I live with all of my decisions every day.
>>
>>18072625
Why not though? All I ask from a woman is that she is faithful and will raise my children, literally nothing else. I put up with her being a dirt pig, even though it bothers me a lot, but it just seems less important than actually having somebody that I can trust with raising MY many children.

Our relationship only gets critical when she doesn't get enough attention from me, so she spergs out and questions my feelings for her. But I don't have any feelings whatsoever, I just want her to raise my children.

The bottom line is: Will I find another girl that is as faithful as her, and would that one be willing to raise so many children as well? I'm not the best male on the market, so I have to make a deal somewhere.
>>
>>18072655
Why would you want this to work out? Ask yourself if you can tolerate working with and being around her for the next 20+ years to raise your kids. Unless your goal is for her to shit out as many kids as possible, in that case get to work and leave her when you're done I guess. Besides, even if she's a pig, if you aren't showing her love and affection she'll eventually find it somewhere else.
>>
If that's what you call her, she deserves someone better than you
>>
she will betray you if someone makes her feel pretty
>>
>>18072617
Ditch the ho before it's too late. She'll murder you in your sleep after she realizes your betrayal (which probably manifest itself in you cheating and already exists with you talking ab out how garbage she is).
>>
>>18072617
>has agreed on having many children (4-6), which is very important to me.
Why do you want so many fucking kids?
>>
>>18073054
To preserve the White race of course, you fucking idiot.
It's hard enough for us when the Western leaders are helping niggers in Africa to stay alive or paying for the so called ''refugees''.
>>
>>18072655
If you were able to "put up" with her being a dirt pig, you wouldn't be on here weighing your options. I don't think you're as satisfied as you believe.
>>
Are you the guy with the ugly asian wife?
>>
>>18073114
>Have children with some frumpy fat white woman
>Implying they won't all be spergs
Kek
t. mulatto
>>
You don't need a wife as a breeder, just knock up sluts and pay the child support. Hell, maybe you won't even have to - there are plenty of breeder women (usually early 20s, uneducated and unemployed) and all you gotta do to save money is to give them a fake name (and get an extra phone for those impregnation dates).

Also without DNA testing you can never be 100% sure they're yours. Especially if that former virgin gets bored with you, too.
>>
>>18072617
I've tried. It works. What you need to do is become the dominant link in the relationship. She needs you, not the other way around.

So, start dominating. Give her less daily attention, make her beg and do sexual favors if she wants more attention than what you're willing to give. This way it's a win-win.

From there to kids will be fast. Always treat her like a little piggie. She will love and do anything you ask. Especially being less clingy.
>>
>>18073114
racism is against global rule 3, please delete your post
>>
>>18072931

this

>>18073114

you sound dumb and immature - are you already choosing your wife while still in your teenage years?
>>
>>18072641

Fuck, I also broke with my gf on her birthday. How disgusting can we get?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.