[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

never posted here before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: phone fight.gif (2MB, 320x231px) Image search: [Google]
phone fight.gif
2MB, 320x231px
and i just need some advice or someone to talk to. my girlfriend and i have been together about 6 months and it was one of those whirlwind romances. we fell very hard for one another and were talking about living together and marriage and so on then all of a sudden shit starts getting hectic at her work and she says she needs space. she then goes on to say that she doesn't want to talk about marriage or for me to say i love her and so on and so on. i admit i kind of freaked out a little bit but soon regained my composure, apologized and said i understood.

i gave her her space while i was taking care of my friend who has brain cancer. then she suggests we get dinner and go out for drinks. we do and had a great time until she got drunk and i was trying to calm her down and she got extremely defensive. i was basically crying in a bar and admitted to her that the last week had been very hard on me and i was suicidal. she shrugged her shoulders.

we get back to her place, she appologizes, we lay down and she says she loves me. the next 2 nights i spent over there were weird, but not necessarily bad. she cooked me dinner and the whole time barely said a word to me but would come over and kiss me every now and then.

she hasn't been very talkative (again, i'm assuming it's stress from work) but last night out of the blue, she tells me her ex's cancer may have come back and that she needs "serious space and time" with her ex. i asked what she meant and she said she didn't know. i asked her if she still wanted to be with me and she said that right now there may be more important things than us.

i get that she has 2 kids with the guy, but this just strikes me as some high school bullshit. everytime she gets stressed out, nervous, anxious, etc, it's me she cuts out of her life. no one else. i feel like i'm expendable. she's 42 years old, i'm 33. i don't think that this shit should be happening at this point in my life.

i don't know what to do and i don't know what to say.
>>
>>18072442
33 years old, and talking about marriage in a 6 month relationship to a fucking 42 year old?

Jesus christ man, just get the fuck over it. Go watch some TV, play Bejeweled Blitz on facebook, and invite some friends over in the evening to knock back some beers and listen to Thin Lizzy, what the fuck man?
>>
>>18072462
>play bejeweled

what kind of fucking casual do you take me for, anon?
>>
>>18072471
idk, it's what my dad plays on his computer but he's like over 50 now.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.