[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What thing are better to talk about with girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1486393103945-a.jpg (26KB, 274x321px) Image search: [Google]
1486393103945-a.jpg
26KB, 274x321px
So I think a girl likes me and i really want to talk with her more but i dont know her very well so i dont know what to talk about with her. Any tips?
>>
Things*
Sorry for that
>>
>>18072371

Then get to know her. Ask about what she does in her free time, what she likes, what her hobbies are. Remember what she says. Offer your own views, tell her anecdotes about your own life. When she gives you some information, give something back. If you talked about weekend plans at some point, bring them up later by asking how her weekend was. If you talked about her favourite movie, tell her what you thought of the movie and ask if she knows your favourite movie. Find common ground, something you both like. When she gets excited about a topic, take notice of it and remember it. Girls like it when you remember things about them and listen to what they say.
>>
Your own hobbies and what you love, and her own hobbies and what she loves.

Ask her what they are... If you do this right, she'll talk a lot a you won't really have to think about what to say next, she'll be talking.
>>
>>18072402
Thank you, you helped a lot
>>
>>18072371 talking about interests is the best topic for a ice breaker to get closer do try and stay on topic for more then 5-10 min if you can so the other person know you wanna talk to them

Don't talk to much about other people for too long that being said its not bad talking about other people but try and move away from it if its not important
>>
>>18072371

Definitely suicide, if she is unable to engage just walk away, not worth it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.