[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i have a lot of friends, but not any close ones. im also quite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1487616320127.png (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1487616320127.png
1MB, 2560x1600px
i have a lot of friends, but not any close ones. im also quite popular and people do want to talk to me.

i can easily make friends with people, but the relationship stays mostly superficial and im sure i wont talk to any people in my school again after ive graduated (4 months left).

aside of a girl that has already rejected me, and which i am not quite over yet, no one really interests me nor motivates me to become close friends with.

how the fuck do i start a close relationship? i have no clue how this shit works.
especially relationships with girls. i want to learn about the person i'm talking with and not talk about the weather outside or some shit like that.

only when i started to develop a sort of crush on that girl i started to care about close relationship. i really had no clue how to learn about her.

talking on whatsapp is too slow, cant straight up ask her out and she either spent time in school somewhere i didnt see her or with her group of friends, which did not interest me.

tldr teach me about how to become closer with people in general and women specifically
>>
spend more time with them
>>
>>18072658
>spending time
>with other people
epic meme
id rather stay home
>>
>>18072856
Might be a meme but I think that anon is right, besides of my childhood friends that I had to leave behind I haven't made a close relationship with anyone ever since.
>>
Yeah, spending time with people helps, but what you do in that time matters more than anything. If you go out every day and talk about weather for 2 hours then go home you won't feel a deep connection to them.

There are 2 things that will get you really close to other people:
Having stimulating conversations and being open. Having deep conversations, talking about subjects you're both passionate about, sharing intimate traits, beliefs and memories with each other, that kind of stuff.

And even more important, having extraordinary experiences together. Any activity that's not daily routine and that stimulates you in any way will make you more attached to the person you're doing it with. For instance, surviving a car accident can get you really close to a person. It doesn't have to be something this extreme though, it can be something like an exciting vacation, a game of hide and seek, or a walk at night in the woods. It can be something even more mundane, like a team sport or completing a challenging project, but, of course, the more extreme it is, the closer it will make the people involved. Basically anything that offers you some stimulation, excitement, or involves overcoming a challenge will bring the people involved closer to each other.

Stuff like having common preferences and beliefs, similar tastes, similar backgrounds etc count to some extent too, but they're not as important.
>>
>>18072891
the exact same is true for me
>>18072929
thanks man, actual sound advice
>>
le bump
>>
pls respond
>>
>>18074279
It's hard to actually have a deep relationship with someone when you're actually not interested in having one. First of all you have to fix your own attitude. Find people who have the same interests as you, invite them over for a drink or even better share said interests. The more often you see someone the closer your relationship will be with that person. Try to find common ground with that person, spend time with that person alone, try to give that person more private information (I.e. secrets, stuff you wouldn't tell just anybody) and most important - become a good listener. People will love you more if they can be sure that you'll always be a 100% listening when they're talking.

About girls - tease them a bit, touch them lightly (no creepy stuff) and they will become more interested in you. Don't appear needy and let them do the talking (same principle as above). 100% focus on a person when she is talking to you, hold eye contact etc. There are tons of books and blogs out there that will teach you that stuff.

But like I said - you need to want that. I usually use high energy days to meet with people as it is easier for me to keep conversation and listening up for a longer time. Also motivation is higher.
>>
>>18074296
interesting
so direct initiation is best?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.