[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wat do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1483135977338.jpg (41KB, 500x258px) Image search: [Google]
1483135977338.jpg
41KB, 500x258px
>go out with hot girl
>she likes me, flirts with me
>she has a bf, when she talks to me I insinuate that I know about this
>she says that her bf and her don't have chemistry anymore
>we go out multiple times
>we make out multiple times
>she breaks up with bf
>tells me she feels she can trust me
>tells me that I am special, funny
>laughs really hard at my jokes
>tells me that I mean a lot to her
>tells me that she would never hurt me
>tells me she wants to be with me
>I tell her I love her, she says the same to me
>one day we went out
>next day she replied to my messages a lot less
>this goes on for a week or so
>I suspect something really bad so I try to reach her, I feel she's evading me
>after some time she says that she thinks I'm under pressure
>I say it's because of the sudden change of communication
>she says I'm freaking her out (but surprisingly wasn't freaked out before by the very same stuff)
>she says she wants to be more relaxed

what did I do wrong?
is this going to fail?
wat do?

>tl;dr: overly-emotional girl gets (or seems to get) attached to me really quick but suddenly says it's happening too fast
>>
>>18072272
>what did I do wrong?
you thought you won the lottery because a girl cheated on her bf. you weren't special just next
>>
>>18072350
This.

Don't trust chicks that get into relationships whilst they're still in them. That's a big red flag. You done goofed, the ones that
>tells me that I mean a lot to her
>tells me that she would never hurt me
>tells me she wants to be with me
Are overcompensating for real lack of genuine feelings they have towards you.

Abort, OP.
>>
>>18072272

She's probably regretting leaving her boyfriend and is trying to hedge her bets by keeping you both sweet. What you wanted was probably heading towards a relationship which would obviously mean her ex was off limits. By "taking it slowly" this gives her time to work out which of you, if any, she wants to be with.

TL;DR - she is having her cake and eating it. Don't get too attached.
>>
You dated a thot. All you gotta do now is try never to repeat your mistake again. Don't date other ppls gf's, and you wont have problems.

I've had similar bad experiences, but never full on dating the girl, just camming.

I was a virgin then, between 20-21years old or so, a girl I knew for a few years introduced me to a friend of hers. They would webcam together, her friend had a bf and even showed me a photo of her, my then friend, and her bf together in a room wearing nothing but underwear together. In my mind I'm thinking.. well these people are pretty lax.. they hang out half naked together or whatever..so no big deal right? Both my friend and her begin stripping topless for me on cam, one thing led to another, her friend got herself a dildo and began showing me herself using it on cam.. welp, she started talking to me on phone even, both of em, mind you, she made it seem this whole time like her relationship was near nothing.. weeks go by, she meets some cowboy with a huge dick, they fuck, she breaks down and tells me about it, starts taking meds. My friend told her bf she was talking to me, she gives him my AIM screen name, the guy blew his top on me and I felt like shit, but I told him, dude she made it seem like nothing..and I'm not even the one she's fucking, I'm a virgin...needless to say, the guys life probably went to shit. Girl ended up marrying some Asian college teacher after.

Years and years go by, some lady starts talking to me on kik, she's married, i tell her it's a bad idea to talk to me, continues anyway, i say a few dirty things, i feel bad about it, we don't talk anymore clearly. Over the years, I just made it a habit to ask a girl if she's single first, and if she isn't, I just stop talking to her.
>>
>>18072358

Can confirm, I do that.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.