[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Keeping Tabs on a Job Prospect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

How often should I touch bases with a potential job contact?

In my industry a lot of people get jobs by talking to people, rather than straight up applying. Its more about who you know.

I had a weird experience with a company. I had an interview that went really well. I met the team I'd be working with and it was a solid hour and a half interview. They seemed to click with me and really liked my work. I even got a tour of the place afterward, and the tour even had a kind of "and this is were you'll be working vibe to it." I felt like I totally aced it, and I even had a recommendation from a previous employee.

I emailed them two weeks later and they basically told me: "We are still figuring out how we are going to expand the department, but when/if we do, we are likely going to hire you."

It's been two weeks again, should I touch bases again?

I was thinking of just asking "Hello, I was just wondering if their are any updates at your company?"
>>
>>18072197
Send them an email reiterating your interest in the position and ask when you might be hearing back.
>>
>>18072209
So maybe just something like:

"Hello,

I just wanted to inquire if there have been any developments at Company and restate my interest in being a part of the team.

Could I ask when I might hear of any news about the growth at company?"
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.