[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I improve my looks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

a lot of people have given me strict critism for my looks and have been wondering what I could do change my looks to better myself?
>>
All you'd really have to do is ditch the stupid piercings, cover the tattoos and lose a little weight. Hell, you don't even need to lose the weight. Just smile more.
>>
Get rid of piercings and tattoos. Lose weight and do something about your flushed skin.

Done
>>
>>18072038
This, get rid of those dumb fucking piercings
>>
Run, jog, whatever; easiest way to lose weight.
>>
Get rid of the piercings and gain some weight.
>>
You're not bad looking, but lose the piercings and exercise.
>>
>>18072022
lol
any pussy shot?
>>
File: images-25.jpg (24KB, 333x442px) Image search: [Google]
images-25.jpg
24KB, 333x442px
>>18072022

Primarily, lose weight. People above are saying a little; I say a lot. It makes me uncomfortable to be this blunt, but you look overweight. Losing weight will give more definition to your face and make your body attractive. Research fitness; hit the gym.

Secondarily, lose the piercings. Get a nose ring or stud if you must.

Thirdly, see if theres something you can do about complexion.

Misc 1: I have a feeling youd look good with wavy hair, in a style that projects from the forehead like pic related. Maybe a bit more volume. Also, why did you choose a photo that chops off the top of your head?

Misc 2: You have really nice eyes
>>
>>18072207
are u a guy or a gay?
>>
>>18072038
>All you really can do*
:^)
Buy honestly, you have good facial structure under the fat OP. you're already kinda pretty.
Lose w*ight fatty :^)
>>
lose those piercings. It makes you look edgy and pretentious all at the same time. Your smug aura mocks me. Lose some weight above all else.

You've got a nice face/eyes but you're kind of fat.

I'm saying this from an objective standpoint, I'm not trying to make you feel bad about yourself so don't flip the fuck out. I'm aware since you're asking 4chan, you're probably not an extremely insecure tumblrina, but I just wanted to establish all this, for the record.
>>
>>18072022
this
>>18072038
and undo your retarded eyebrow job
>>
>>18072213
Guy; straight.

I pay attention to how people look, and can articulate about appearance. Sue me.
>>
>>18072213
>having attention to detail makes you gay
>>
>>18072213
>he cares about appearance, what a fag!
>>
>>18072227
>I pay attention to how people look, and can articulate about appearance
Yeah I know a lot of guys believe this, that's why I ask.

I believe you and other two for some reason read "you are either a girl or a gay guy" from my post, I suppose such thing is possible on 4chan.
>>
>>18072022
lose the fat
lose the piercings
lose the tattoos

lose yourself
>>
>>18072022
Kill the face shrapnel

Pluck your eyebrows more subtly instead of looking like a rage comic from 5 years ago

You need eye shadow (subtle) don't go too dark, your skin is lovely and bright so too dark will make you look like a night walker

Eat less food and do walks everyday, will thin your face out a little

Try wearing a blouse with the top few buttons undone to show off your tattoo

Currently 4/10
Potential 7/10
>>
>>18072022
Take out your septum ring and snake bites
Join me on Nike Plus Running

I love your lips, so jealous. And I enjoy your chest piece. :)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.