[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My incredibly attractive coworker wants to fuck, but i have a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

My incredibly attractive coworker wants to fuck, but i have a fiance and a 9 month old baby. I am attracted to her and think about her a lot but i would feel guilty. What should i do.
>>
You ain't married yet, so why aren't you fucking?
>>
>>18072020
Tell your fiancé you're a horrible cheating piece of shit who feels nothing and let her do with you what she will.
>>
Keep your distance from the coworker. You have a child with a woman, you may lose your current family over this. Don't fuck up.
>>
>fuck coworker
>fiance finds out
>baby grows up without a family

You're a piece of shit for even considering this. But your child's needs ahead of your dicks.
>>
>>18072026
For just a thought? Really?
>>
>>18072020
>fuck the coworker
>now things are awkward at the workplace
>lies weigh in on your consciousness
>your fiance will feel betrayed
>your child will grow up without a father
>you'll lose both the coworker and your loving family

You're a fucking dumbshit irresponsible retard for even entertaining the idea.
>>
>>18072109
Dude, no need for namecalling. You don't understand the pressure of raising a child and being tempted by good looking women. Life isn't easy mode.

He should take your advice, but kicking the guy wont make it better.

You can sit there high and mighty if you want, but just wait till you have responsibilities that crush your free time, and you realize for yourself what a pain in the ass temptations become.

People end up abusing alcohol, smoking, pain medicine, etc. Shit to just make it through a normal work day. Add flirtacious women to the mix, it ain't easy.

I knew a good friend of mine who worked maintenance for a very popular building in South Beach (Miami), he got married to a Polish girl he brought from Europe, at his job, sluts were all on him, knowing he had a wedding ring on. He'd smoke like crazy. One day he finally talked about it, and I told him, dude is that really what you wanna do? Bring a girl from a place so far away, you're about to have a daughter with her, only to cheat on her and fuck things up at home? He realized what he was thinking, but the temptation was a constant struggle irrespective of our talk.

The real issue is the work environment itself, and his stress at home. Maybe OP should try and be self employed or just find a more male dominated environment instead to avoid temptation.
>>
Best case scenario:
>Get some new pussy

Worst case scenario:
>fiance finds out
>ruin your relationship
>ruin relationship with baby for life
>ruin your personal reputation almost indefinitely

You weigh the odds OP
>>
You shouldn't do anything, you cunt.
>>
>>18072020
Iktf OP. Disregard all the moralfags ITT.

It all comes down to two things. You not being a weak pussy bitch with a sense of consciousness on one hand.

Your coworkers discretion on the other. If you have a SLIGHTEST doubt about either, DO NOT do it.
>>
File: 1264630557570.png (59KB, 576x507px) Image search: [Google]
1264630557570.png
59KB, 576x507px
>>18072398
>You not being a weak pussy bitch with a sense of consciousness on one hand

I respect men with principles and morals far more than I do some faggot who thinks it's true strength to fuck over one's own family for a frivolous one night stand.
>>
>>18072020
Don't do it, OP.
Just don't.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.