[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend is a virgin and is waiting for marraige before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 3

My girlfriend is a virgin and is waiting for marraige before having sex and I'm cool with that. She at least allows me second base with kissing/touching/groping her body anywhere but her vagina. She asked me to bathe with her this coming weekend. She wants to share the tub. How should I handle this?
>>
Fuck her bareback and finger her ass while you do it.
>>
Funfact, 90% of virginity pledges are broken within 1 year.

So make a virginity pledge with her.
>>
>>18071938
We've been going out for 2 years.
>>
>>18071935
learn how to give decent massages.

Treat her right, give her the best night you can. A womans entire body can be used to sexually stimulate them. If you get her hot enough you might get laid
>>
Make no mistake I do plan to marry this girl. It just that bathing together is the most intimate will get.
>>
>>18071943
>2 years
>no sex

One day you will look back at this and rue your own stupidity for having wasted your time with this girl.
>>
>>18071949
Nah this pretty common in more conservative countries where dating is not about sex but a prelude to marraige.
>>
>>18071954
It's not common at all even in conservative countries. OP is probably just underaged.
>>
>>18071956
Don't let your western ideas cloud your judgement. Sex is not a part of dating in many countries espescially those who still believe that it should only be within marraige. Abstinent Relationships exist.
>>
>>18071935
Don't have sex man I would kill for somethin like that
>>
File: fuck you all.png (16KB, 291x300px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you all.png
16KB, 291x300px
All I have to advise: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJIydD7ULz8

Seriously, she practically asks to be fucked. You're a fucking idiot for putting up with that shit. Lads, always good for a fucking surprise.

2 WHOLE YEARS? DUDE IF SHE WASN'T FUCKING SOMEONE IN THE MEANTIME THEN I DON'T KNOW HOW THAT SHIT COULD'VE WORKED OUT!

IT MAKES ME RAGE SO HARD I WOULD JUST DISPOSE OF YOUR BODY AND TAKE HER BUBBLE BATH ANAL VIRGINITY INSTEAD!
>>
>>18071971
No man I'm no idiot because that is how my culture views dating. That good girl isn't easy and a gentleman waits. I'd be derided as a playboy/pervert if I tried Western Style courtship.
>>
>everyone on this site wants a virgin girlfriend because virgins are perfect brides
>yet they don't want to wait till marriage

>>18071935
OP, there's not much to handle.
Have her sit wit her back against you, kiss her, grope her a bit and enjoy yourself as much as you can.
It is really cool that you're respecting her wish to stay abstinent.
>>
>>18071975
>and a gentleman waits
Only a cuck waits. This isn't a fairy tale, this is real life.

Are you from Pakistan or what?
>>
>>18071983
Nah I cant be a cuck because most women live with their parents til theyre married so they are in constant survailance. Hell even men for the most part. Strong Independent Womyn eho don't need men is very rare in Asia.
>>
>>18071983
Other than the Middle East and Muslim countries, a lot of East Asian countries have lower sexual partner counts (3 where in the West it's like 7)
>>
>>18071975
>gentleman waits

Hahahaha. No. You're deluding yourself, you're no gentleman. Only underageds and beta cucks would wait for 2 entire years.
>>
>>18071935
>sharing the tub
>naked i assume
are you from the bible belt or something?

if your conservative parents or whatever knew about this, they would probably think it's equivalent to sex already.
>>
Spoiler alert: she's not going to suddenly become a fountain of sex after the wedding.
>>
>>18072030
I made my first boyfriend wait for a year and half, and I have fucked him at least once a day since then.
>>
>>18072032
He sounds like an enormous beta cuck. You have a thing for weak men?
>>
>>18072032
Did you marry him? If you didn't your used goods.
>>
dont try to fuck her but if she somehow slides on your dick dont sweat and start fucking
she wants it
>>
>>18072034
How is he a cuck for having a girl who never touched a dick other than his that sucks his cock at least once a day?
>>
>>18072024
Not bible belt but an Asian country. American Christianity=! Roman Catholicism
>>
>>18072039
I don't want to get married. We've been together for 8 years anyway.
>>
>>18071978
>everyone
Don't put words in my mouth
>>
File: 1455065525750.jpg (687KB, 781x1105px) Image search: [Google]
1455065525750.jpg
687KB, 781x1105px
>>18072051
Philippines?

Not unusual I suppose, but you're not going to get the answers you need/want here.

honestly I still don't see how that's different from sex already. Will your surroundings not consider non-penetrative "sex" as sex as long as the hymen will still be intact? Go for it if it seems like that's the loophole she's trying to go for as well.
>>
>>18072053
HOW? How do I find another virgin willing to wait.
>>
>>18072063
What? Why would you want one?
>>
>>18071949
Yeah OP should dump his loyal wife-material gf and slut around for a few years, and then settle down with a fellow slut. But seriously, having promiscuous sex is not the single most important thing for everyone.
>>
>>18071935
>ITT: OP actually finds a girl who hasn't been with multiple guys and considers sex something special and sacred.
>OP has maintained self control for years and has had a positive relationship with this girl, has gotten to know her, and wants to marry and probably have children.
>Degenerates and salty virgins are coming out of the woodwork calling OP a loser and a "cuck" because a conservative relationship working is giving them cognitive dissonance.

Liberal brainwashing is real.

Stay the course OP and don't let them influence you.
>>
>>18072068
>loyal
>wife-material

Way to project there. For all we know OP's gf could be a horrible person. And a terrible awful wife.
>>
>>18072070
t. bitter virgin from /r9k/

I did use to think like you. When I was 15.
>>
>>18072067
Because I'm slow to open up and want to go little by little. Even just a peck on the cheek would probably make me flustered for the rest of the day. Although I don't give off that impression. Usually I look really serious.
>>
>>18072063
No clue. But I would never have dated a guy who fetishised my virginity, I can tell you that at least.
So don't be the kind of dude that wants a "virgin waifu" because virgin waifu don't want that kind of dude.
>>
>>18072078
Even if he was a great guy overall? You'd never date him just because he wants an innocent relationship?
>>
>>18072073
She obviously has good self control, and op is still with her even though she hasn't spread her legs for him in two years. Chances are pretty damn good that she's a quality girl.
>>
>>18072082
I wouldn't date people who put a lot of importance on virginity and purity.
It feels like they don't value you but they just value the integrity of your hymen, and I wouldn't be interested.
It's really the same as dating a guy who just wants to pump and dump you.
>>
>>18072088
What? That's nowhere near the same. The guy join genuinely love you and still value your virginity. How are they at all mutually exclusive?
>>
>>18072053
Oh good you're still with him. Will you bare his kids?
>>
>>18072098
They aren't mutually exclusive, but the kind of guy who wants a "pure virgin girlfriend" usually isn't interested at all in you, he just wants a pure virgin girlfriend. He doesn't want you for who you are, and he probably wouldn't date you if you weren't virgin. He just wants to be the only one who ever fucked you.
It is a bit degrading.

>>18072099
Eventually.
>>
>>18072098
The guy is a selfish jerk and asshole. He (You) doesn't see her as a girl, he doesn't give a shit about her. He only wants her virginity.

Virgin hunters are the worst hypocrites. I applaud her for realizing that.
>>
>>18072084
>good self control

This is a retarded meme. If anything she has terrible self control because she lets herself be controlled by an invisible sky unicorn. And society telling her sex is bad mmkay.
>>
>>18072118
t. fucking retard

I could not give less of a fuck about virginity, but saying it doesn't take self control, even after 2 years of a relationship, is totally fucking retarded.
>>
File: 1486770948941.jpg (6KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
1486770948941.jpg
6KB, 226x223px
>>18071935
>>>18071956
>Abstinent Relationships exist.

Not even in Muslim countries. Cuckold relationships exist, but not abstinent ones.
>>
>>18072112
So apparently wanting to date a virgin when you are one is hypocritical? What's next thin hunters? I wouldn't want a girl who needs me to not be fat.
>>
Wanting a virgin girlfriend is no different than wanting a healthy non fat girfriend or one who doesnt do drugs or smoke. Its a preference.
>>
>>18072120
Self control would imply that having sex is a bad thing. Which it obviously is not.
>>
>>18072130
Not at all. There are clear advantages for a girl to not be fat or a drug addict. On the other hand virginity does not provide any advantage. The only reason for wanting a virgin girl is massive insecurity.
>>
>>18072132
Sex outside marraige IS a bad thing if you are following that belief structure. Your values are not universal
>>
>>18072132
>Self control would imply that having sex is a bad thing
No, it wouldn't. Sex can be greatest thing ever, but that would make obtaining an even greater act of self control.

Just like yogis who fast for 3 weeks. it's not healthy, but you can't argue that it doesn't take a tremendous amount of willpower.
>>
>>18072133
Virgin girls are less likely to cheat and be more satisfied with family and their husbands. They also have exclusivity with their mate which is highly valued
>>
>>18072137
And the reason for fasting 3 weeks? That's right, there is no logical reason. Just like there is no logical reason to date someone for 2 years with no sex.
>>
Wahhh why isnt OP living my motals and values!!!
>>
>>18072138
Just if they stay virgin till marriage, and it's more a consequence of the high religiosity than a inherit value.
If you have premarital sex with your virgin girlfriend, you could as well fuck someone with 2-3-4 partners.
>>
>>18072138
All complete bullshit. But keep on believing meme graphs posted on /r9k/ which are unsourced and commissioned by a religious anti-sex group.
>>
>>18072140
There is a reason. Because some people value the exclusivity and find it romantic. Literature and media still portray chaste relationships as beautiful and rare.
>>
>>18072143
But that's your values not thr OPs.
>>
So how long will it be Brave New World where everyone is free love slutting it up to a point that even children are tought to have sex? And nuclear family values are completely abolished?
>>
>>18072148
No, those are objective, statistical facts.
You can tell me that you want a virgin girlfriend because your values say so or because you're insecure or because you have a fetish for breaking hymens, you cannot tell me you want to date a virgin because your virgin girlfriend is less likely to cheat on you or she'll be happy with her family because that's not true.
>>
>>18072153
So much projection. OP never asked you to agree with him but there you go shoving your values down his throat.
>>
>>18072157
I have absolutely no problem with people who stay virgins till marriage and have abstinent relationships, I think it's very noble that OP is respecting his girlfriend's wishes.

What you said is simply false. Unless you avoid premarital sex completely, it doesn't make any difference if your partner was virgin or had a couple of partners before you. I have issues with false shit, not with other people's values.
>>
>>18072146
It's okay. One day you will be an adult and understand.
>>
>>18071949
Fuck is wrong with you. Do you not believe in serious loyal relationships?
>>
>>18072173
What does that have to so with not having sex?
>>
>>18072169
>Argumentum ad personam
Pretty pathetic. Another anon here, I don't care about having a virgin girlfriend, but if both the OP's and his gf's values include waiting until marriage, there is nothing cuckish or loserish in abstinence.
>>
>>18072165
It makes a world of difference to people who hold those values so stop trying to enforce yours as fact. Sexual more and attitutes are not universal.
>>
>>18072211
You said this:
>Virgin girls are less likely to cheat and be more satisfied with family and their husbands. They also have exclusivity with their mate which is highly valued.
This is absolute bullshit.
People who wait till marriage right now in the western world are highly religious, and highly religious people give a lot of importance to marriage and are unlikely to break it. When it was common to wait till marriage, people who married virgins and people who didn't had the same divorce rate.
Other than this, if you have any form of premarital sex with your virgin girlfriend, she is more likely to cheat on you, leave you and be unhappy with you than a girl who already had a few partners. So unless you're willing to wait till marriage, if you want a loyal girl find one who has fucked a couple of dudes.
It is literally written in that study that gets spammed every single time someone brings up the partner count.

Then, if because of your values or preferences you have a virgin girlfriend, have sex with women with 7 fingers or fuck just women with pink coloured hair I don't give a shit.
I don't give a shit about what you do, and if I had to advocate for something based on my personal experience I'd be advocating for having a low partner count.
I have been intimate just with the person I've been dating for 8 years, but I am not sitting here pretending it brings some objective positive consequences to our relationship and that keeping my legs close for 1.5 years is the reason why we've been together for so long.
>>
Anyone actually going to help OP?
>>
>>18072247
You only having him as your only lover is the most likley reason why your still with him for 8 years. You just don't know it because wou havent fucked other men.
>>
>>18072326
The reason why we've been together for 8 years is because he is an amazing partner and my best friend, because we want the same things out of life, because we respect each other and we communicate amazingly well, and because he fucks me really well.
Even if I had sex with him after a couple of months or if I had other partners before him, it wouldn't change anything about our relationship.
He'd still be the person I am in love with, and I would be the same person too.

Plenty of my friends had more than one partner and then they had long term relationship.
>>
>>18072319
No one ever helps OP.
Literally no one.
>>
Femanon is really taking the bait
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.