[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taking things too quickly with a virgin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1486804232185.jpg (112KB, 488x366px) Image search: [Google]
1486804232185.jpg
112KB, 488x366px
>be me
>drunk
>Facebook messaging this girl I like while at this party
>She asks if she can come
>She can't
>I tell her "I can make it to your place sweetie <3"
>she's tells me to get over asap
>Tell her "you gotta realize I'm gonna make a move"
>She says "damn you can't just drop that on me, I guess I'm prepared :)"
>I go over there it's 3am still very much drunk
>we cuddle for a few minutes with some Netflix
>I grab her by cheek and give her a peck
>She says "that was... Awesome"
>goes on about how that was her first kiss
>we cuddle for a bit more
>I awkwardly take her top and bra off
>drunkly fondling her
>She tells me she's embarrassed
>I compliment her
>She doesn't stop me
>I start kissing down her belly and try to slip her pants off for the ol' lickeroo
>She stops me and says "Not now, I'm not ready."
>I stop
>I'm drunk, not a rapist
>we start laying face to face on the bed still shirtless
>a few occasional kisses and talking
>She tells me that I give her butterflies and that's dreams about me all the time
>Tell her I've had a crush on her forever
>her pupil's are crazy big
>we keep embracing for about an hour
>I have to leave before her family wakes up
>She walks me to the door
>we hug and kiss one last time

It was honestly the best night of my life, I've never felt this way before about a woman. I think this is love, but did I fuck up by moving too fast and going straight for the cunnilingus? If I crossed a line she would've kicked me out right?

I'm going out for drinks with her on Friday and she asked me if it was a date, I said "damn straight" and she seemed really happy even exclaiming "YES".
>>
Nah, you're good. You tried something, she said no and you respected her boundaries.
>>
>>18071881
>did I fuck up by moving too fast and going straight for the cunnilingus?
If you did, do you think she'd enthusiastically exclaim "YES!" when you ask her out?
>>
Take it easy brother. If you plan to pop that cherry be sure you plan to marry her.
>>
No you didnt fuck up.

Great move. You now have a gf.
>>
>>18071908
This. You two established boundaries, you stayed within the confines of those bounties. You did nothing wrong. I wish you luck.
>>
>>18071881
You failed. FHRITP next time gaylord.
>>
After you did it she said she has a crush on you for like... ever.

So it didn't mean enough to her to push you away so hard. It doesn't mean you fucked up.

Confidence, mate.
>>
>>18071908
>>18071961
>>18071966
Pretty much what these anons said. It took multiple times before my ex-girlfriend finally made the decision for me to "go down under."

Just respect their decision, and wait until next time. They're not going to hate you for attempting it, it's just that they're personally not ready. Props to you anon for not being a rapist. Good luck.
>>
inb4 OP is loved as a friend
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.