[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girlfriend slaps me >in self defense i accidentally fracture

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: 1481475079112.jpg (159KB, 854x640px) Image search: [Google]
1481475079112.jpg
159KB, 854x640px
>girlfriend slaps me
>in self defense i accidentally fracture her skull
>gf is still in hospital
>a detective just called and wants to talk to me tomorrow

help
>>
>>18071255
You don't slap someone 'in self defence'. The word you're looking for is 'in retaliation,' and that's not a defence to a criminal act.
>>
>>18071255

>Things that never happen but I post for shock value

Stop shitting up the board please.
>>
>>18071262
What?
>>18071265
What?
>>
Men cannot be victims, therefore you fractured her skull as an act of aggressive violence.
>>
>>18071255

>Gets slapped
>fractures SKULL

Question: How much force does it take to break a human skull?
>It requires approximately 1,100 pounds of force to fracture a human skull at its weakest points,

Unless you are the fucking hulk or is she made out of glass (I.E. brittle bone disease), do you see why "accident" seems suspect?

You're going to have to elucidate on this one
>>
>>18071255
>self defense
>From a fucking slap
I'm sure you were definitely in fear for you life, you fucking pussy.
>>
>>18071454
This
>>
>>18071255
LAWYER
A
W
Y
E
R

Do not say a word to police without a lawyer.
>>
>>18071538
This. Do not go with police unless they have a warrant for your arrest. If arrested, say nothing other than a single word of "lawyer".
>>
>>18071255
I am way above average strength, I've slapped a woman(was slapping me repeatedly after I told her to stop many times) do hard she hit the deck, I appoligised she apologised all was good. How the fuck did you manage to fracture her skull? Punch her as hard as you can. I mean seriously its one thing to retaliate its another to punch a woman.
>>
>>18071255
Have fun in jail, dude.
>>
>>18071255
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA
>Breaths Deeply
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH

You're a weak little faggot who couldn't win a fist fight with Milo Yiannopoulos. Stop larping. You couldn't break a skull if someone handed you a sledgehammer, pussy.
>>
op here. looks like she isn't saying shit to the police so i should be good. detective is being coy and wants me to come in to see him but idk, i have no reason to at this point.

and it was self defense. she slapped me. i retaliated. the literal definition of self defense.
>>
>>18072956
no that's the definition of retaliation. but don't talk to cops
>>
>>18072956
Do not contact, take a call, or go down to the police station under your own volition. Lawyer up now or prepare to, call around get some money ready. Remember to do what politicians, wealthy people, well educated people, lawyers, and police officers do when arrested or questioned by police, they never talk, they ask for their attorney.
>>
>>18072956
That's not what self defense is. Self defense is when you thought if you didn't act violently you would be killed. Could you have just left instead of hitting her, was she pinning you down preventing you from leaving and actually trying to kill you? If not then it wasn't self defense it was brawling.

Regardless don't talk to the cops without a lawyer present, not one word. Oh btw, I'm a cop.
>>
>>18071714

You upset?
>>
s e l f d e f e n s e
>>
>>18072956

You fucking idiot. Hitting her back isn't self defense.
Anyways, like everyone already said don't talk to them without a lawyer.
I would also contact her and talk to her. Don't apologize or sound like you're trying to make her not push charges. Just ask her how she is and shit. She might tell you what she plans to do.
>>
>>18072956

I don't think it's necessary for her to press charges for you to get sued. Police can do that without her consent.
I might be full of shit though. Someone confirm this.
>>
>>18073001
>>18073046
>>18073075

i mean my natural instincts for self-preservation/defense kicked in and my body acted appropriately.

it's like poking a lion and wondering why your hand was bitten off.

>>18073038
i don't think they'll press charges. besides this aspect of our relationship, we love eachother a lot and she won't say anything when she wakes up.
>>
>>18072956
>she isn't saying shit to the police so i should be good

Don't count on it. In some regions the state is permitted to press charges in cases of assault even if the victim refuses to press charges or to cooperate. It's to cut down on domestic abuse.

One time my brother got drunk and was dicking around with a knife and accidentally stabbed one of his friends. The friend and him both privately agreed that it was an accident and that they were both at fault, so they lied about what happened when they got to the hospital, and because the doctor knew they were bullshitting, he reported it to the police and my bro had to fight a long court case to prove it wasn't intentional. And that was a male on male case where the defendant and the victim didn't even have an especially close relationship. A boyfriend hurting his girlfriend kind of case is the kind of thing that that law was actually written for, so I'd imagine it'd be a lot harder to deal with. Depends on local law, though. Which is something a lawyer can assist you with.
>>
File: 1415875534612.jpg (12KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1415875534612.jpg
12KB, 255x255px
>I KTFO'd my significant other onto hard concrete

>how do I avoid responsibility for this?
>>
Yes OP that is the kind of world you live in.
Anyone can start shit with you and continue doing shit to you until you slap em hard enough that they cant help but stop.
But then get ready to be ass raped because you went too far and did not play the game properly.
>>
>>18073046
>That's not what self defense is. Self defense is when you thought if you didn't act violently you would be killed.

Selfdefenseguy here: if you can be disabled, then you can be killed at any moment your attacker chooses. If you can be punched in the jaw then you can be disabled. If someone is on top of you then you can be punched in the jaw pretty easily.

If you're pulling MMA moves on someone then it's a situation of self-defense for them. They're not obligated to scale their force downward to match their own; the right of self defense means that small people have a right to defend themselves against large people.

Disclaimer: this has nothing to do with OP's scenario.
>>
>>18073093
Man, you're a human adult with bodily autonomy, not an animal running on instinct. You're not suffering from catlike ninja reflexes that force you to do shit. You are responsible for your body's actions, and would be held accountable even if you were heavily under a drug influence. I believe that you didn't mean to do it, but you should at least admit you were at fault.

And even if you do have some kind of mental problem where it's really not your fault you go seriously injuring people, then you need some kind of counseling to make sure it doesn't happen again, and you gotta own up to that.
>>
File: sad_frog.jpg (18KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
sad_frog.jpg
18KB, 600x384px
>tfw Gf kicks me in the balls
>can't hit back just collapse crying
>>
File: picture of adv.png (182KB, 405x875px) Image search: [Google]
picture of adv.png
182KB, 405x875px
>>18073123
>"why don't you fight back"
>gf leaves you for another man
>>
I see you too have watched the last Steve Wilkos episode. Nigga punched her in the face right on stage.
>>
>>18071714
Milo is hard and would beat your bitch ass.

OP you are a complete faggerino, never hurt a woman. Slap her, pull her hair, throw (soft) shit at her but never draw blood you piece of shit redneck.
>>
>>18071255
Obvious bait, but...

What did you do? Hit her with a fucking stapler?
>>
Watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE

/thread
>>
File: 1486214579838.jpg (93KB, 620x670px) Image search: [Google]
1486214579838.jpg
93KB, 620x670px
LMAO
such an obvious bait
absolutely pathetic

do some research before you actully make up your stories first
>>18071446
your story just got BTFO

I suspect some shill attempt on framing 4chan as """""misogynist"""""""" for your school project
congratulations
>>
>>18073559
On a related note, I got hit in the head by a metal bat and didn't fracture my skull. It did split my brow open and I needed a shit ton of stitches.
>>
>>18071446
Women have far low bone density than men and are way more susceptible to that. Id suspect that is either for men or an average. Either way itd take way less for a women to have a fracture. He probably pushed her and she fell.
>>
>>18073363
i pushed her head towards a wall
>>
>>18073111
>You're not suffering from catlike ninja reflexes that force you to do shit
Old man confirmed. Upon realizing theres aggression aimed at you, your instinct is to immediately stamp it out. Youd only hesitate if you were afraid of conflict. Theres no fault in eliminating a threat.You need counseling, you sound like a bitch ass nigga.
>>18073075
>Hitting her back isn't self defense.
It literally is. Once violent aggression is displayed striking even pre-emptively is self defense. You don't wait to see if the person is going to calm down and stop attacking you. You dont give them a choice.
>>18073046
> Self defense is when you thought if you didn't act violently you would be killed
What bullshit world do you live it. You don't need the threat of death to defend yourself. If the person can be charged with assault you can claim self defense as long as you don't continue to attack when they are no longer able to assault you.
>>18073001
Self defense is retaliation when the attack first.
>>
>>18073941
if anything cunt you should actually go and apologize for B R E A K I N G H E R F U C K I N G S K U L L
>>
>>18074033
Im not OP. But if I were id apologize for the damage done, not the self defense. Thats completely on her.
>>
>>18071255
>>18073941
could you have not fractured her skull and still defended yourself? christ man, unless you hit her and she fell down, there were so many less violent things you could have done to defuse the situation. if you escalate the situation you are wrong full stop, we're just decided whether you are justified in doing what you did wrong or whether you are not. at this point you are clearly not justified in breaking her skull because it was not necessary in order to defend yourself. a simple slap, or even just grabbing both her wrists with yours, or running away.

you talk about instincts and shit, well fight or flight. you chose fight and used more force than necessary when you could have run away.

"there's not fault in eliminating a threat" - that is true, but eliminating a threat can simply mean removing yourself from the situation.

you seem to understand that you are only justified in attacking someone while they are able to assault you. using this logic, we can assume that holding her hands, running away, another less violent action would leave her unable to assault you, meaning you were not justified in BREAKING HER SKULL.

finally, it sounds like you are just a simply violent person, you seem to have a mythos of instinct and not being in control of your aggression, which leads me to believe you are indeed an underaged faggot posting bait.
>>
>>18074138
Im not OP, but if someone attacks you and they end up with a fractured skull its their fault. As long as OP didnt continue to attack after she was no longer able to assault him all the blame is on her.
>if you escalate the situation you are wrong full stop
No, this is literal bullshit. Not only is it not the law, its your bullshit moral code thats completely wrong.
>at this point you are clearly not justified in breaking her skull
A men needs no justification for self defense. her skull broke as a result of her actions.
>a simple slap, or even just grabbing both her wrists with yours, or running away.
This is the most bitch ass thing Ive ever heard. Not only is this not self defense, you in no way have any right to tell a man how to defend himself from a violent threat. Once the assault starts anything he does until its gone is self defense.
>eliminating a threat can simply mean removing yourself from the situation.
No, you cannot dictate the rule to which a person deems is necessary to defend themselves. A person can be stabbed in the back as they try to flee. If a person attacks you, safest option is to break them first. Not run away. Stand your ground you faggot.
>we can assume that holding her hands, running away, another less violent action would leave her unable to assault you
No you faggot. This bitch could be trained in juijitsu. I am and Id have a field day on your ass if you tried to grab my wrist. You cannot dictate what a person does to eliminate a violent assault.
>you were not justified in BREAKING HER SKULL.
A man needs no justification to defend himself
> it sounds like you are just a simply violent person
Maybe you are referring to OP, but I have never once aggressed against someone first. But if you attack me you are leaving in a wheel chair. Your just a bitch ass nigga.
>>
>>18071255
>>in self defense i accidentally fracture her skull
You gave me a laugh attack mate. Good Job.
>>
>>18074151
it really all depends on what "accidentally fractured her skull" means. if he slapped her so hard she fall onto the floor and the impact was enough to break bone, i guess he's justified. if it was a straight punch to the dome and he broke her head, he clearly used too much force.

did you know that if you punch someone in the face so hard you kill them, you can still be charged with murder, even if they started the fight?
>>
>>18074167
Because you need justification to kill someone. Your analogy immediately falls apart. Also
>did you know that if you punch someone in the face so hard you kill them, you can still be charged with murder
You can always be charged. Doesnt matter youll still win on self defense because its how the law works. Same way you can shoot a person once. If you continue the assault then its murder, if they die from one hit its just self defense.
>>
>>18074171
you realize that laws differ between countries right..
>>
>>18074172
What third world country are you referring to then. Probably one where men cant be raped by women.
>>
>>18071446
>Question: How much force does it take to break a human skull?
>>It requires approximately 1,100 pounds of force to fracture a human skull at its weakest points,
Please stop pretending you're smart. Any sign of intelligence would know it's pressure and not force that breaks things. You can bust a skull with a punch or the fallout from one.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.