[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sexual Pressure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

The fact of being a male Virgin is making me depressed. Why?

Is it the social pressure?

Is it that my ego wants to know that I can "conquer" women?

Is it simply that I want new experiences?

I keep telling myself that sex is stupid and I don't need it but it doesn't really help
>>
>>18071109
how old are you?
why have you not had sex?
do you want to have sex for reasons other than self esteem?

i need deets here :/
>>
it's your nature vs your brains
it's probably frustration
>>
>>18071109
Yeah social pressure is of course one reason

Look, at the end of the day the only thing that matters is if you procreate.

As long as you can do that (and hopefully with the hottest woman, producing lots of babies, and being able to support them), then it doesn't matter if you lose your V card now or later.

Although to be fair you should have kids relatively young, because the older you are (yes, I am talking about men), the higher the chances of infertility and genetic abnormalities and such.
>>
>>18071109
The fact of being a virgin or at least what im learning it is as one myself is your unwantable, you are going through life without ever knowing what is means to be loved by someone. Your not desirable and you have never known what it means to be. No one cares for you past a friend and no one wants you past one. To be a virgin means your useless in others eyes and are not someone that is worth pursuing and need to increase your value for someone else.

In all honesty though you can lose it to some girl like even fat gross ones get horny but its better to save it for someone you really like. im 22 and have had like 3 or 4 girls say they like me and shit but they are all gross and fat and below my standards imo. Im working on myself to find someone better in life to share it with.
>>
>>18071171
(you) sound like a socially retarded neckbeard
stop thinking anyone is below (you)r standards, (you)'re probably bottom of the barrel
>>
>>18071171
Speak for yourself man

I'm 21 virgin I've been in relationshits it just never got to that point for it, and most people don't appeal to me.

Most relationships I see anyways are pretty shitty, I'll take a good friend over those any day. Granted in a perfect world I'll have someone who genuinely loves me, millions of fucking dollars and I'd be 6'5" with a huge dick.

I'm envious of good relationships not that bullshit you see most places
>>
>>18071181
I just have standards, I'm not gonna be like those gross guys with no morals and fuck anything that moves, why would I work on myself make myself better then just lower myself to some fat gross girl who doesnt take care of herself or anything and expects people to take her as she is because she has a pussy.

One day you will grow up and understand not to just take whatever your given and its actually perfectly reasonable to have standards and want certain things from people, if you settle then your relationship will fail 100%
>>
>>18071231
says the NEET in training who has never had a relationship healthy enough to get to the point of sex.
>>
is it bad to have a particular image of what kind of girl you want? not just in looks but in interests and outlook on yours?
>>
>>18071274
It's not bad, but don't limit yourself to just that. I too have an image, and all the girls I've fallen for have been different.
>>
the best times of your life will be when you are not around women... Women are nothing but a drag.
>>
>>18071171
>Im working on myself to find someone better in life to share it with.

your post is all retarded but you ended off strong
>>
>>18071359
women are still great, even if you completely remove the sexual element: men are cold in nature, women add the warm nurturing that's missed in same-sex relationships.

You simply can't share your emotions or have platonic intimacy the same way you do men without becoming gay.
>>
>>18071388
This has been the exact opposite in my experience.
>>
>>18071109
Your just horny.
>>
I've always been alone and alone I will remain. Nobody has shown any interest in my and I dare not intrude into their lives; I would only make them as miserable as I am. I deserve to be alone but I am no "martyr" on this matter. I am nothing. I am no one. Real people deserve real companions.
>>
>>18071267
Says the normie in training who regularly gets thin 5 1/2 inchers in her used roastie
>>
It's because the point of life is to fuck. Or, create offspring. Which is a politic way of saying 'fuck'. Your body is trying to tell you to get your life together enough to dump some cum in a girl.
>>
Hi Anon please listen to me. Please.

Is it the social pressure?
>Yes

Is it that my ego wants to know
>Yes.

>that I can "conquer" women?
No. You can conquer no one but yourself.

>Is it simply that I want new experiences?
Doubtful

>I keep telling myself that sex is stupid and I don't need it but it doesn't really help
It won't because you already don't believe it.

Why do you think you need to conform to a specific societal standard?
Who will know you are a virgin or not unless you tell them?

This pressure you are putting on is on yourself.

>>18071231
>>18071267
>>18071623
Stop this both of you.
What has this conversation done to better yourself?
How do you feel?
Stop being crows picking at other crows when you see cloud shaped like eagles in the sky.
>>
>>18071626
>It's because the point of life is to fuck.

Goodness I wish I hadn't just submitted my post. If this is truly what you think I would advise you to go live among lizards.
>>
>>18071152
I wanna have sex with you :]
>>
>>18071109
Sex is great and is a natural thing to do. Get off your high-horse and live a little.
>>
>>18071109
You cant say that sex is stupid, that's retarded.
Sex is a way how species reproduce, its a fact of existence and nature, its there and its essential for the survival of the species.
It can't be retarded, the social ideas about it could be, but sex itself cant be stupid, your kinda stupid for even saying that.
>>
>Is it that my ego wants to know that I can "conquer" women?

Spoiler alert: it's this one.

Get good at other things to satisfy your biological need for victory, and then your sexual market value will increase as a result of you getting good at something. Don't forget to lift weights, you need that on top of having an interesting skill you're good at.

Sex is not stupid; sex kept life going on this planet for innumerable generations and allowed you to be alive during the age of smartphones. You're just experiencing the "sour grapes" phenomenon with sex.
>>
28 male virgin it makes me angry when people try to get me to lose it
>>18071168
See this, why are you ignoring the abundance of people we have now already? In my own lifetime the world population has doubled, why should I help this bloating?
>>
>>18072499
The bloat is going to continue whether you have sex or not. Were you planning on having 10 children, then raising them to believe this is normal and proper? If no, then you're not responsible for the bloat and therefore you should stop blaming yourself.
>>
>>18072503
My family keeps insisting I get a job but then the people I work with insist I have sex or talk about sex around me and I just can't stand being around them and walk out. How am I supposed to live like this?
>>
>"dumb teenage sexual fantasies"
Why do 99% of /adv/ lurkers have to be completely and persistently sex-negative? They basically tell strangers to stop asking about sex and stop thinking about sex. Did Doctor Kellogg secretly conquer the world?
>>
>>18072520
I'm in the car with my mom and grandma right now, how do I get away from them
>>
>>18071267
>Healthy relationships lead to premarital sex
Are you broken?
>>
>>18072508
You just told us that you can't keep a job because people around you talk about a topic that you don't like.

You have bigger problems than being a virgin, you can't even participate in a society with differentiating views in it.

Man the fuck up.
>>
>>18071109
I lost my virginity at 20, years after all of my friends. TL;DR I have had voodoo experiences man

It felt awkward but I still dated girls, and ALL of them really liked that I was a virgin. I told the girls I would date that I was saving it for the one, to see if any of them would try to make the move. First one tried to initiate while we were fooling around and I denied her, I broke up with her shortly afterward.
Second one didn't care because she only liked giving/receiving head. Broke up with her because she was an atheist.
Third one was secretly psychotic and constantly accusing me of cheating on her, she also tried to initiate multiple times, and dick actually went in a couple different times, but I immediately took it out (I'm not sure if it counts). She's pretty successful now, has a good job, looks very clean and neat, and adds me on social media but i decline everything.
Fourth I didn't technically date, heard from a friend that I was saving it, and jumped my bones at a small party. She just cornered me in a room and started getting naked but I was extremely drunk and puked all over the floor. We haven't talked since.
Fifth is my current, and we're engaged. Met her, decided she was the one, banged her and we've been together 9 years.
>>
>>18072555
So what do I do in person, just don't speak to them
>>
I would have lost my virginity to someone but I moved away. I haven't felt that way about another person since and suddenly people treat sex as the object rather than the person
>>
>>18072546
Now that's one broken namefag. Enjoy dying a virgin.
>>
>>18071109
Do you feel undesirable? Do you feel that nobody could ever possibly want you? Do you feel inadequate because you can't create desire and attraction in another person?
>>
I'm really afraid of other people and it makes me react with anger, I don't mean to be angry at them. How do I cope with autism, I already just smoke weed all day
>>
>>18072709
Get a job. Something that makes you interact with people.
>>
>>18071109
>Is it the social pressure?
probably, and it's probably because you spend too much time on the internet, in clubbing, or you are under 20. After that, if you're in the university-going kind of age, the vast majority of people have become adult enough to not care enough about something as meaningless as being or not being a virgin.

>Is it simply that I want new experiences?
not knowing what it's like probably plays a big role.

>I keep telling myself that sex is stupid
it kinda is. I keep having weird kinky ideas/fantasies about what strange things I would do would I find a kinky gf, but back when I actually had one (a non-kinky one, that just did missionary and nothing else), the best part about sex always was the part right after, when you just lie in bed next to each other. You know, when the urge is gone.
>>
File: DivorceCakeParty2.jpg (51KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
DivorceCakeParty2.jpg
51KB, 720x540px
>>18071388
>women add the warm nurturing

women don't show their true colors until you divorce. they are going to fight for their cash and prizes after a divorce and celebrate their victory with a divorce party.
>>
File: 1480452126729.png (157KB, 457x463px) Image search: [Google]
1480452126729.png
157KB, 457x463px
>>18071109
m8 I'm fucking bisexual and still feel the same way. 21, never had a single romantic experience with anyone. People say you shouldn't think about it but they're the same people who've done it before, never doing it means you've never had a person who thought of you as special in that kinda way in your life before.

And now people who are unsuccessful at finding any relationships are getting lumped in with "nice guys" and ridiculed. Because clearly if you've never had a romantic relationship with someone before it must be because you're a shitty worthless human being. Since I left highschool I've just been a hermit who works, goes to college, and comes home playing games and thought being lonely wouldnt get to me, and now it has lately.
>>
>>18071168
>the only thing that matters is if you procreate.
>tfw you won't procreate because you will never find a girl who is willing to procreate with you.
>>
>>18071171
Im feel exactly the same.
Im 29 and had sex with 2 fat girls just have sex, and a really attractive asian hooker.

I fell in love with the damn prostitute.
Being with the fat girls however, always gave me second thoughts and i felt trapped.

I couldn't live an entire life like that, it would be hell.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>18072859

>Get married Anon, that's how stable families are formed.

>He wanted a baby, and I gave him a baby! He got what he wants, I refuse to allow a paternity test.
>>
>>18072865
>asian
Fuck it'd be nice
>>
>>18071109
You just learn to stop caring m8.
I'm 23, and I have never even held hands let alone kissed or had sex with a girl.
You gotta just accept how it is, and keep on living your own life. You can satisfy your sexual needs via masturbation.

The only thing that pains me anymore is the sheer loneliness desu. I would like to have someone to hug and cuddle with.
>>
>>18072865
>>18072876

Really this simple: the hooker made him feel good and the fat chicks didn't. If they were like any of the fat chicks I've met, they were probably also rude and unpleasant all-around.

Never marry a fat woman. She WILL kek and divorce you.
>>
File: 9c8dca2fc966dec12885ee7c01885a6e.png (869KB, 2046x1384px) Image search: [Google]
9c8dca2fc966dec12885ee7c01885a6e.png
869KB, 2046x1384px
By the way, public service announcement:

If you're losing your virginity in a brothel, LET THEM KNOW. Falling in love with prostitutes is a real thing, and it is better for EVERYBODY if the house knows which customers are virgins so they can steer things away from this. The madame will know at first site but she's not always watching. If the house is run by a dude then he won't be able to tell correctly because his biases will make him guess wrong half the time.

Just saying, because if even one person avoids falling in love with their first hooker then the world is a better place.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.