[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My sister lost her virginity on a cabin trip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: 1487715320904.jpg (343KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487715320904.jpg
343KB, 1080x1080px
It happened this weekend. We were visiting a skiing resort, and she ended up in bed with some guy. The bed was squeky, so it was hard not to notice what was going on. Because of the alcohol he had a hard time finishing, and they went at it until morning. How do I handle this?
>>
sorry you had to hear it
there's nothing really you can do, except post more pictures of cute girls skiing
>>
how is that any of your business
>>
>>18071057
Move on with your life.
Tell yourself this. Who fucking cares. Don't worry about it.
>>
>>18071057

Tell her you're jealous of him.
>>
>>18071057
if that's your sis then I'd beat that shit up all night long too
>>
>>18071064
They kind of made it his by doing it right fucking there next to him while he was trying to sleep.

Poor guy is probably traumatized. Nobody wants to hear their close relative being fucked, especially not your sister being deflowered.

However, OP, if she gave it up that easily like that, I highly suspect she hasn't been a virgin for a long time.
>>
>>18071076

No. She was going like ow, ow, oww at first, and he had a hard time putting it in. And yes, I'm traumatized.
>>
>>18071095
should've shouted sluuut through the wall. Would've totally killed the mood.
>>
>>18071378
>>18071378
And scarred the sister after realizing her brother heard all that.
>>
Beat the morals back into her
>>
>sister getting defiled
>doesnt walk over and stab them both to death
lol fucking normalfag
>>
>>18071057
Is your sister hot?
>>
Congratulate her.
>>
Just tell her you are bigger than that guy and leave ;)
>>
>>18071095
Sorry OP, I didn't mean to harm you in any way.
Btw, your fucking sister is a slut, she certainly wasn't a virgin when I slept with her.
>>
>>18071057
It wasn't her first time.
>>
>>18071517

She was hurting bad so yes.
>>
>>18071540
doesnt mean shit
>>
>>18071057
Why didn't you join him OP?
>>
How old's your sister OP? Why aren't your parents therr looking after her.
>>
How many times have you fapped to this OP? Be honest.
>>
The questions here are
A) why didnt you fuck that guy
B) why didnt that guy fuck you
C) why didnt you fuck any girls there

stupid virgin
>>
>>18071057
Tease her about it incessantly.
>>
>>18071981

based homosexual /adv/ anon
>>
>>18071095
>implying "ow, ow, oww" means anything
>he had a hard time putting it in
He means he's fucking incompetent at sex and was hurting your sister due to his incompetence. I'm going to take a guess and say you're a virgin too. In any case, it'd be more likely that he's the virgin (doubt he was at the time though) not your sister. But it's likely his incompetence stemmed from inexperience and
>Because of the alcohol
also because he was drunk he couldn't put his dick in your sister correctly and not timing putting it in correctly (or your sis was dry as a beached whale), thus was hurting her because of it.

Sorry to hear about it senpai, but your sister may not have been (and likely wasn't) a virgin before. Regardless, you'll get over it. I heard my Dad's previous partner moaning when he was sexing her whilst I was young, numerous times. It becomes a non-issue. Besides, it shouldn't really be a problem unless you're one of those incest fetish beta anons from /b/.
>>
>>18072008
this
>>
>>18071057
Holy fuck, who's the aryan goddess
>>
>>18071057
Well now you have to fuck somebody in the same room as her while she's trying to sleep. It's the only way to make things even. Ideally, you should be losing your virginity too or at least pretend to, and it would help if you fucked the same guy, but those aren't requirements.
>>
>>18071540
I remember the one time I overheard my sister banging my brother's friend late on Christmas Eve one year, she was fucking screaming and howling like she was being tortured. It wasn't her first time of course, she's just a masochist. Venting about it was the first time I came to /adv/. Good times.
>>
ask to smell his fingers
>>
File: angry pepe.gif (160KB, 390x379px) Image search: [Google]
angry pepe.gif
160KB, 390x379px
>>18071057
I know how you feel m8.

I had the misfortune of having to hear my sister's bf fuck her at our cellar's bathroom, while I was in my room on the THIRD GOD DAMN FLOOR.

It was annoying as hell to listen to them go at it. I basically called her a filthy whore who should keep her and her bf's love making somewhere else, the following day when she tried to start shit with me. Some people have no god damn shame.
>>
File: 1478007254845.jpg (70KB, 470x470px) Image search: [Google]
1478007254845.jpg
70KB, 470x470px
>>18072853
>brunette
>Aryan
>>
>>18072903
>Some people
Women aren't people.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.