[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl only seems interested in sex?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 9ff22ae127f548130cd4db48bcc53719.jpg (250KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
9ff22ae127f548130cd4db48bcc53719.jpg
250KB, 1200x1800px
Recently met a girl on tinder.

I'm pretty interested in her, but i've been trying to play it cool because I don't want to scare her away or anything.

She rarely contacts me first, but every time I contact her asking her to do something, she seems interested. When we meet up, she's very physical and kisses me a lot and wants to go back to my place. We'll fool around for hours but not really talk about anything personal. She'll make some token conversation about 5 minutes before she's going to leave but it doesn't seem like she actually cares about it much.

So what the heck is going on here? Am I just being used? Is there anything I can do to get her more interested in a relationship?

Ladies? Have you ever treated a guy like this and what did you mean by it?
>>
Do...do you know what tinder is for?
If you want a relationship you're using the wrong app.
>>
>>18071050

But... th-this girl is different...
>>
>>18071055
hm. fine i'll help you.
have amazing sex with her. go down on her. make it about her. tire her. then while ur at it whisper in her ear, tell her to spend the night.
look into her eyes as you both lie down, compliment her. tell her "i think about you a lot. more than i probably should". and then see what she says and go from there

you're welcome
>>
>>18071060

can I just act even more callous and emotionally unavailable than she does until she is the one asking for a relationship?
>>
>>18071046
usually girls go on tinder for relationships. i think the girl you encountered must be hispanic or a slut.
>>
>>18071144

i've always been under the impression that if a girl is willing to have sex with a guy then she'd probably be willing to have a relationship with him too...
guess my whole worldview was wrong ;_;
>>
>>18071046
>Only interested in sex
>Recently met a girl on tinder
No fucking shit.
>>
>>18071091
nope.
>>
See what you gotta do is Barnie her. You gotta make her feel that you're only in it for the sex and shii too. Then you gets that hidden feeling of wanting you. Then plot twist you got her. [email protected]
>>
>>18071179

I think maybe i'll just not contact her anymore and see what she does...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.