[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fear discussion of sex crimes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1483913506542.png (334KB, 640x464px) Image search: [Google]
1483913506542.png
334KB, 640x464px
is it wrong that when someone describes how angry they are at someone who rapes, molests, harssses, condones these actions, or otherwise is involved with these things that I become afraid of them?
>inb4 I'm condoning sex crimes
I'm just afraid of people who express hate of these things (they have a right to) but they seeened more vindictive than usual. This is why on crowded trains I avoid contact with every female on the train. I
>>
>>18070895
>This is why on crowded trains I avoid contact with every female on the train.

No that's just your autism. Stop thinking everyone is going to attack you, unless you're actually planning a sexual assault, in which case, fuck you.
>>
>>18070913
wait so I'm retarded for doing that? I didn't want to accidentally touch anywhere and create any awkward misunderstandings. don't worry I'm not into attacking anyone, I'm kind of a pussy anyway I can't do shit
>>
>>18070919
Yes
>>
>>18070895
It happens to me to. I think it's because it causes a fear of being falsely accused of rape and having that person turn on you and abandon or attack you. Accusing a guy of rape nowadays is the equivalent of accusing someone of whitchcraft in the 1600s. If a girl falsely accused an innocent guy of rape, he has his whole life taken from him and there's literally nothing he can do. People accused of rape are often treated as guilty until proven innocent.
>>
i know what you mean OP. its best not to talk about these kinds of things with people, its not possible to have a productive conversation without more than one point of view and you're only allowed one particular point of view on these subjects (that POV is the one that matches the most vocal/angriest one in the crowd).

for example: someone says "rapists should be castrated" or "rapists deserve to be raped in prison." the correct move is just to move on. do not mention, for example, that rape is so bad you wouldn't wish it on anyone, even on a rapist. do not have the conversation. you generally aren't obligated to participate.

sometimes these conversations can happen in the workplace which can be extra complicated. saying something along the lines of "this isn't workplace appropriate" will come off autistic unless you deliver it jokingly and deflect/move the conversation elsewhere.

it's not weird to not want to have these conversations, they are pitfalls for pedantic people and easy traps for people with a low emotional intelligence to fall for.
>>
>>18070895
Nah I know that feel OP. I wish I could voice my opinion that pedophiles should be able to receive counseling so that they can control their urges (and only reported if they're actually molesting children or distributing CP) without people freaking out and thinking I'm condoning pedophilia.
>>
>>18071636
scientists should figure out a way to alter their brain chemistry so that they won't have these urges
>>
File: CwHIH6QUEAA5jw2.jpg (33KB, 657x456px) Image search: [Google]
CwHIH6QUEAA5jw2.jpg
33KB, 657x456px
Given that the word 'rape' is a weapon in today's society, it's not irrational to feel a persistent need to avoid letting your guard down.

>inb4 someone calls me a rapist
>>
I have never felt the need to be concerned about this issue - but then again maybe it's because I talk to women like human beings and not walking fuck-holes.

Women hit on me, I reciprocate, then they give the cold shoulder or change their mind later? Eh, kinda sucks but whatever - I got my life to live.

Girl is wearing a ridiculous dress with miles of cleavage and the legs of a goddess? Just sneak peeks and glances - she knows she's hot as fuck and she's not really going to give you a second thought unless you're staring hardcore and panting like a dog. It's weird, but biologically a red-blooded male is going to get excited by an eligible female in his vicinity. As a rational, intelligent being and not a fucking ape, the polite thing to do is to at least try and control yourself. It's the thought that counts.

Like holy fuck, it's not hard to not be all rape-y and desperate. Look (but with a modicum of modesty and restraint), but don't touch until she's cool with it; don't try to "play the game" unless you can deal with the possibility of getting burned.
>>
>>18070895
this thread is top tier comedy right here
>>
>>18072541
.....I didn't need that lecture. I know personal boundaries. I just simply got afraid of the topic coming up or me accidentally touching someone on a crowded train. maybe I'm just paranoid. because these things tend to make even mild mannered people demanding murder, even if it's a misunderstanding
>>
>>18072609
'That lecture' is basically all feminists know how to do. It's their motto of life and everything from Big Sister, via their pocket telescreens.
>>
>>18072614
I don't hate feminists. I just want to get over me retarded paranoia
>>
>>18071396
>People accused of rape are often treated as guilty until proven innocent.
Even if found innocent, many still think that he still did something wrong, otherwise the whole ordeal wouldn't have happened. So the accused gets to live his life as a guilty man in the eyes of the public.
>>
>>18072645
>Even if found innocent, many still think that he still did something wrong

Indeed, this phenomenon is very real and racist militias have torched entire villages into ashes under these false pretenses. That's all over the world too, not just in the confederate states. If you try to build a mosque in certain Buddhist countries then they will tear it the fuck down and force you to build one of their places on that same spot. Because otherwise, those areas wouldn't still be Buddhist.
>>
>>18072663
what
>>
>>18073168
He's right you know.
If people in the Western world were smart enough to learn from the Buddhists, they would do the same thing, instead of praising muslim scum whenever they rape or kill someone.
>>
>>18073202
my dad followed Buddhism for a little bit
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.