[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: GJL-fft-herz.svg.png (53KB, 1152x1024px) Image search: [Google]
GJL-fft-herz.svg.png
53KB, 1152x1024px
So today I was asked by a girl if I had feeling for her friend (who I do) and I just told her not to worry about it. What should I do?
>>
>>18070851
You should have said yes, dipshit.
>>
desu you fucked up extremely bad
>>
You fucked up home bro. Don't play that shit cool.
>>
Op here, you think I can recover?
>>
>>18070897
Probably. Are you in high school? Not as an asshole question, but it influences my follow up answer.
>>
Don't listen to the assholes above me...

You haven't fucked things up. But you did left them hanging, unresolved, what is, by it's definition, not very attractive.

So... You shouldn't worry about it... It's done and gone, so there's nothing you can do about it. The best thing to do is just to treat it as a moment you'll learn with... You had to be ashamed of what you wanted (sex) that moment to realise theres no reason for you to be ashamed...
It really isn't man. Women want dick and men want pussy (mostly), and denying that inside yourself will probably make you feel bad and weird socially.

Just accept you want her, be true to yourself about it, and don't give a fuck about what other people have to say about it...
>>
>>18070914
As a follow up to my answer, you'd be better off if you just talked to this girl directly yourself.
>>
>>18070897
Why didnt you say something like

"Oh... it's that obvious?" - (smile) - (embarrassed face) -

Jeezus. I learned the hard way that women hate guys who are creeps.

You would have never said that if they were dudes, You were just trying to act confident.

Here's what you need to do. Go to her friend (the girl you like) and start talking about the girl you like around her. Her friend will then tell the girl you like that you keep talking about her, and boom problem solved. Now they know you like her friend.
>>
>>18070956
Go to her friend (the girl you DONT like)

i miss typed there
>>
>>18070961
I'd respectfully disagree. That is how shit gets messed up. People start rumors. And you already bitched out in telling her.
>>
>>18070967
*not telling her
>>
>>18070967
Well sir how would you fix a situation. My idea was a quick patch. Nobody likes being chased, everyone wants to be the chaser.

Going up to the girl and giving yourself to her will make you seem unattractive. Its all about the flirt my anon
>>
Would it be a solid move to bring it back up with the friend?
>>
>>18070977
I'm not saying your idea isn't a fair assessment. I'm simply saying that if OP goes up to this girl and asks her out then he circumvents any drama or groveling like a bitch to her friend. If this girl needs to feel the validation of being chased then fuck it. Obviously based on the fact that the friend asked, she knows OP might be interested.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.