[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Herpes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1430932186698.jpg (80KB, 600x715px) Image search: [Google]
1430932186698.jpg
80KB, 600x715px
How can I handle a herpes diagnosis? I'm a young girl, tested positive last November and I didn't cry or really react; in shock I suppose but now its suddenly on my mind a lot and if I've spread it... Before and after the diagnosis, I have been FWB with the same people but I didn't have the balls to say anything, it seemed everyone I saw was so sure they were clean and had been tested as much as I have... I felt like if I said anything, that the blame would be on me and that it was me who always had it...? Even to the person I feel 90% sure gave it to me, I didn't mention it and I've been processing in my mind to "forgive him" since he obviously didn't know... I would feel even more awkward about just bringing it up now. Anyway, any advice on preventing or decreasing "shedding"? I feel like I haven't processed this properly and I had no knowledge on herpes before... I didn't even know it was an incurable skin disease so I wish I was more careful... I didn't know you had to as specifically for herpes testing when you get tested so I figure my partners also didn't know this, so no one really knows who fucking has herpes until you have symptoms...

http://www.medpagetoday.com/InfectiousDisease/STDs/43829

Any one try this medication or is this even out yet? I'm so lost. What are the chances of spreading this without a condom? Too many questions... Would love to hear from someone who has experience.
>>
>>18070682
you can spread it even with a condom, unfortunately.
>>
File: 1477470637593.jpg (33KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1477470637593.jpg
33KB, 625x626px
>>18070682

0/10

standing by for redpill meltdown
>>
>>18070682
Herpes is no big deal
>>
Stupid roastie, enjoy your herpes.
>>
>>18070682
>has FWBs
>assumes degenerates give a fuck about anything but sexual pleasure

dumb whore, you didn't even learn about basic sexual health before opening up your pussy to strangers. get fucked.
>>
>>18070682
How did you find out that you had it?
>>
>>18070704
I was having sex with this same person and I felt a weird pain I've never felt before, like stinging pain on penetration... The day after I was just a bit sore and it seemed I just got a regular UTI or yeast infection. I had small bumps on my skin which I thought was friction related. I got swabbed for herpes and was revealed, + a yeast infection.
>>
>>18070682

Herpes is no big deal, and most people have it, even if they're not aware. You probably had it before the day after swab.
>>
>>18070690
I know it is really common and most people don't seem to show symptoms... it is still tough when you are the smaller group of people who have had an outbreak and confirmed with a diagnosis... I wonder if that vaccine will really come out this year...
>>
>>18070812
I will not care if I catch it.
>>
Redpill yourself

http://projectaccept.org/straight-dope-herpes-statistics/

http://projectaccept.org/who-gets-hsv/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK47447/

http://www.ashasexualhealth.org/herpes-testing-work/
>>
>>18070805
>>18070812
I have friend's who have it and they claim that it's no big deal. I hope youre able to get through this. One day they will find a cure for it.
>>
>>18070682
TELL THE PEOPLE YOU ARE INTIMATE WITH. You can shed asymptomatically.
Don't you feel like shit now that you have it and you weren't aware? Don't do that to other people

Don't listen to these assholes "oh, everyone has it! It's no big deal"

It'a a chronic illness that you have for the rest of your life. The REASON why it's so common is because people don't take personal accountability to communicate with their partners and not drink after people.

Additionally: never kiss a newborn near their eyes if you have HSV1. You could cause them to go blind if you shed the herpes on to them
>>
>>18070936
>tfw this anon will most likely get HSV in their lifetime, if they don't already have it as we speak
>tfw they will most likely go their whole life and die thinking they don't have it
>>
>>18070927
Physically, it really isn't a big deal, I guess it is a big deal because no one talks about it and too embarrassed about it?
>>
>>18070973
Got tested yesterday.
Don't have it
>>
>>18071127
>will most likely get HSV in their lifetime

Don't worry anon, you still have plenty of time.
>>
File: IMG_0456.gif (4MB, 718x404px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0456.gif
4MB, 718x404px
Tell any past partners as well as anybody you will have sex with.
Sorry that happened, but take precautions not to spread it.
>>
If you've ever had sex, or shared a drink/cigarette with someone who has had sex, you more than likely have herpes. Most people have it, but most people show no symptoms for it. It's just another form of hysteria designed to make people afraid or ashamed of having sex. Don't tell your FWB if you don't want to, chances are they have it too
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.