[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Answered ad on Craigslist to be a Dispatch Coordinator >Had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1483843046964.jpg (152KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483843046964.jpg
152KB, 640x720px
>Answered ad on Craigslist to be a Dispatch Coordinator
>Had no idea what it meant, but thought it was like some typing thing, so I applied
>Weeks later, forget about it, get an email saying they have a vacancy
>Basically, I'm gonna get a paycheck every week, subtract $300 from it as my pay and wire the rest to somewhere else
>And that's it, I get paid $300/week just to wire money

The check just came in, it's legit. The company exists (though no mention of dispatch coordinator anywhere on the website), it seems that its to purchase office supplies sort of like an eBay store or something, they're emailing me (with a lot of typos) and texting me to keep in contact. It seems real and legit, but it feels weirdly illegal and too good to be true. What do?
>>
sounds like a scam to me
>>
You are participating in fraud. You are the guy who's going to get buttfucked by the government while the company mysteriously disappears, and they track the fraud back to your bank account.

Why do people fall for this shit? Isn't "too good to be true" common sense?
>>
>op gets a check
>sends $1000 dollars or whatever to Pajeet
>check bounces
>pajeet disappears
>OP is out $1000 of his own money

you are really stupid, you know that?
>>
>>18070636
>The check just came in, it's legit.

I am gonna go with probably this being too good to be true. Though it may be legit too, who knows?

BUT
this sounds an awful lot like a check scam people do. WHATEVER YOU DO make sure the check is fully cashed before doing ANYTHING. DO NOT send money on its way until the cash is FULLY CASHED, not just the little bit they give you the day you cash it. Call the bank and make sure the check has fully gone through and been validated before sending money off to another party.

This is a common scam to send a check that you deposit, which will bounce but before it does you send a large sum off to the scammer never to be paid off by the original check since it bounces.

This is a common scam, so be careful.
>>
Don't do it OP, this legitimately happened to a family friend of ours and he ended up being down $5,000 and had to spend quite a bit of time explaining to the police that he was not involved in fraud.
>>
dumbass, the check he sends you is going to bounce while you're wiring your own money away.

This is a TEXTBOOK case of a scam. never deal with anyone on craigslist that you can't meet in person
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.