[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meeting a girl I met online and freaking out, wat do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: miabg.png (316KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
miabg.png
316KB, 750x1334px
Hi /adv/,

I met a girl online 5 months ago.

She's from Morocco and I'm from the Netherlands.

We've been having so much fun talking / calling / videochatting. We never go a day without talking.

Ever since we met we've been talking about meeting up, and tommorow is d-day.

I'm flying to Morocco (first time flying alone, first time ever being outside of Europe also).

I was never really nervous up untill now, and I'm getting scary toughts like 'what if I'm with her and I can't think of anything to talk about', or 'what if I dont live up to her expectations'.

I seriously have no idea who to talk to about this so I came here.
Maybe you guys have some tips or had similar experiences you're willing to share? Anything is very welcome.

Thanks in advance
>>
>>18070277
Smile, hug her, be friendly and talk/listen to her.
"Nice to meet you" type shit
>>
>>18070277
You can't kiss in public in Morocco. They could behead you.
>>
>>18070382
What bullshit is that?
>>
>>18070394
Just google kissing in public n morocco.
>>
make sure you change your phone background to something that isn't her before you actually meet.
>>
>>18070397
You brought it up now you say google it.
Well fuck.
>>
>>18070382

Will I have to worry about being seen with her?

I'm an aryan, theyre gonna know im not a muslim right away.
>>
>>18070431
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Travel-g293730-s606/Morocco:Tipping.And.Etiquette.html

Here, lazy.
>>
>>18070443
Read this. It will help a lot
>>
>>18070277
I remember doing this once, except we talked for 2 years and she rejected me after hanging out for a couple of days. Shit sucked. Lots of regret, fuck that hoe.

BUT not as much regret as the feeling of what if? If I had never gone.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.