[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I recently broke up with my boyfriend, and am afraid he might

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2090.jpg (98KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2090.jpg
98KB, 640x480px
My boyfriend and I were together for a year and a half, and we broke up the other day. He cheated on me for months, lies to me all the time, and I tried to make it work but Monday I found out even more things he was lying about and broke things off,
However he is very depressed, and has a drug/drinking problem. The last time we broke up and I refused to talk to him he tried to kill himself. I am afraid he might try to do something again, what do I do about this?
>>
>>18070220
Nothing, he's not your fucking problem you dumb mongoloid.

Get some self esteem, you worthless moron.
>>
>>18070220
Does he have any friends? If you know any that he knows, perhaps try to get in touch with them and lay your concerns on them. I don't think you can do more than that. If you're very worried you should talk to him once about it and let him know that it's over but time will move on. Encourage him to seek some professional help, sounds like he's going down depression street.
>>
>>18070220
he wont do it
disregard him and try not to take out your anger with him on other men
>>
You're not his caretaker, not his mom. He's a piece of shit that got himself into a fuck load of problems. Why should you bear the weight of that? The suffering will be good for him, a mind on fire is the only way idiots like him learn. And if he does go through with it, good riddance and the blame doesn't lie on you.
>>
>>18070227
He's just manipulating and pathetic. She should disregard him, but she won't. Because she is desperate to feel needed even by someone who is pathetic and worthless because she feels even less than him considering he cheated on her and she still cares about him.
>>
>>18070255
I couldn't say. I know neither of them and I won't pretend like I do. The way one perspective describes another person in a few sentences doesn't give me enough insights to make assumptions like you. Having that said, I'll let the OP read what you typed and make up her mind. Try not to be so hostile and blunt in your opinion. It makes you look like a fool.
>>
>>18070227
I know some of his friends, but most of them don't like me because they're friends with the girl he cheated with so I doubt they'd answer even if I texted them.
>>18070255
I don't want him in my life at all, I would just feel bad if anyone killed themself
>>
>>18070220
if he was cheating, he doesn't care enough about you. He is able to get more pussy, thus he is able to see things to live for. Also, what do you mean he tried suicide? how? You know, some attempts fail on purpose
>>
>>18070269
He took a bunch of blood thinners, drank a bunch, then slashed all up and down his arms open. He has a lot of really bad scars and wears long sleeve shirts now, so I know he didn't make it up.
>>
>>18070265
He's an adult. Most times, suicide attempts are nothing more than a scream for help. Trust me, it really is that way. I'm starting to agree with >>18070255 a bit. He has a point. Besides, from how you tell it, he didn't seem to feel so bad for you when he was putting his winky into another woman's beaver.
>>
>>18070220
If you truly do not want to be with him than I don't think anything he says should effect your decision. If HE is going to kill himself that is not down to you at all. You could maybe contact his family and inform them of his plans. I hope you can free yourself of this man - cheating and lying is not a relationship.
>>
>>18070275
I agree, he didn't care. He would do it again if he had the chance, with her or any other girl he could get. He's a real worthless degenerate. But I also don't want him killing himself on my hands. His mom messaged me on Facebook and says she has to talk to me, I really don't want to open it I just want a normal breakup not all this mess.
>>
>>18070281
Maybe you should make your thoughts clear to his mother. Do what >>18070279 this anon suggested: inform her of his plans and then tell her that you want a clean break-up. If she gives you shit for leaving him then say that you are both adults and you can do what you want. He had his chance with you, and he blew it. If being faithful isn't a concept he gets then that is his problem.
>>
>>18070264
Being hostile and blunt is both fun and entertaining. So is making quick extrapolations with little given data.
>>
>>18070281
Oh my god you fucking moron, just leave. He isn't going to kill himself.

Get some fucking taste in men
>>
The people replying obviously have never been in your position OP.
Obviously you still care about him to an extent- he was someone you were very close to and loved at one point so it's hard to go from that to not caring whether or not he lives or dies.

From experience, there's two things you can do.

1) tell a parent or his best friend that he will likely try to kill himself. Make it their responsibility. You no longer have a tie to him and he will manipulate you if you are the one to care for him. By telling someone who is still in his life and assigning them the responsibility, you can prevent him from killing him self while not allowing him to manipulate you

2) if you live in the US, call the police when he threatens to kill himself. He will be involuntarily admitted to a psych ward until he is deemed mentally healthy enough to not be a danger to himself. I did this for a suicidal ex bf and they kept him in there for 2 weeks, and when they let him out he was so hellbent on never going back there that he never threatened suicide again.
>>
>>18070339
This is basically what I said. You may want to read all the other replies if you're going to make it seem like you're coming with a golden solution on a silver platter.
>>
>>18070220
>Boyfriend willing to kill himself over losing you
>But he also cheats
Lmao fuck him, let him an hero if he wants to.
>>
>>18070425
Yeah he's a strange guy, would always call me his soulmate and say he wanted to marry me, but treated me like Shit it was a weird relationship that's why I don't have any intention of taking him back again
>>
>>18070538
Oh my god, why are women like this so retarded?
>>
>>18070271
>Wanting to have anything to do with a person who would kill themselves over a fucking break up
>>
>>18070220
Call local suicide hotline and inform them of a potential suicide, tell his parents that he intends to commit suicide. If he texts or calls you saying he seriously intends to kill himself, then call 911.

Other than that, ignore him and stay far away. He is not your child you ought to take care of. But if you still have care for him then do the above.

YOU ARE NOT AND NEVER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS CHOICES OR PAIN!!!
>>
>>18070404
Oh waaah waaah, grow a pair dude.
The first several replies I read were not helpful/ were rude to op so I was reacting to those.

I'll do whatever the fuck I want this is an anonymous image board and there is zero protocol.

If you weren't so far up your own ass you'd understand that getting multiple posts with similar advice helps to reinforce the validity of the advice.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.