[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does he like me? Any advice appreciated!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0042.jpg (25KB, 315x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0042.jpg
25KB, 315x375px
We've been friends since October. We text all the time and are basically besties.

He's simply never implied in any way or dropped hints that he likes me in the way most guys do, he behaves differently to other boys
(It worth noting I've been taken/vocally not over someone for the entire time I've known him&dumped bf today)

Now the reasons I think he might:
Me and him are in a fake relationship to get a reaction out this really mean bitter girl who fancies him and has for a while
He'll literally do anything for me and goes out of his way to do so. This includes:
- shoplifting me sandwiches
- doing my English essays
- doing my English coursework and obtaining his last years coursework in order to help me
- doing basically whatever I tell him to do e.g. If I wanna go somewhere he'll follow, I only need ask
- he offered to lie to my mum so I could go to my boyfriends' house
- giving me money for the bus
- coming and meeting me so we can see films he didn't even wanna see
He absolutely despises my ex who i broke up with today. He always bitches about him, calling him a disgusting pedophile, saying he should be locked up, he's always ranting about how much he hates him and how he's "the ugliest person he's ever seen" and joking that he's an old man and a pervert. He really hates him and complains about him daily
When I sent him a link to my camming profile in which there were two quite high quality and flattering naked photos (and this seemed very out of character for him as I said, he's never indicated liking me before) he said "Alisa your camming profile is "
When I ask him how I look he always says I look nice/great/amazing
He kept taking pictures of me when he came over and told me not to cover my face
Not to flatter myself but most of the boys I meet show some kind of sign they like me, so I guess that means I'm attractive. I'm not arrogant or anything this is just the truth

Please give me your thoughts, lads. So much appreciation from me.
>>
OP here the "Alisa your camming profile is" was supposed to follow up with the kiss face emoji and thumbs up emoji
>>
>>18070156
>When I sent him a link to my camming profile in which there were two quite high quality and flattering naked photos (and this seemed very out of character for him as I said, he's never indicated liking me before) he said "Alisa your camming profile is "
The fact that you did this shows that you know exactly that he likes you. What are you gonna do about it?
>>
>>18070169
I'm relieved to hear you think he likes me, however, you tell me? What do I do? Do I find a time where I just kiss him?i wanted to kiss him today when he played the piano, he plays it so beautifully. I think he's only had one relationship before where he was coerced into it.

Also he knows me well and knows I'm kinda crazy and energetic which may put him off. Also, as I said he saw never implied liking me before. I wish he'd be more direct.
>>
File: 1v1 irl.jpg (400KB, 1300x867px) Image search: [Google]
1v1 irl.jpg
400KB, 1300x867px
>>18070156
He's after your pussy, run for the hills. He's an obsessive axe murder who will do evil things, like make you listen to Nickelback.

Ok, in all honesty, he sounds like he's interested in you. Tell him he's acting way too fucking clingy and you find it creepy.
>>
Oh also another reason I think he may like me is that he changed his name in our messenger chat to "Pete 2.0". Pete is the name of my, as of today, ex bf.
>>
>>18070181
He doesn't act clingy, and if he does then I definitely return the clinginess. I really fucking fancy him. I wanna fuck him so badly
>>
>>18070181
Plz note that doesn't mean you should date him. He sounds really nice, just he doing it in way that makes him seemingly obsessive.

Like trash talking your ex. From guy logic, he could be thinking that "oh I'm standing up against her ex, I'm such a badass. She gotta like that". As a guy who spends most of his time alone, even I know that's an uncultured thing to do.

So bascially, yeah, if any of those behaviors really bother, don't be afraid to tell him to fix his shit (but in a constructive manner).
>>
>>18070199
*shouldn't

Date him if you want I meant.

>>18070195
Then go for it. It sounds like he really like you.
>>
Oh also he risks getting into trouble at work to text me and risks missing his bus to walk with me
>>
so hes 32 and ur 17, lol I beg this to be bait. holy shit gtfo after hearing that and the next replies. omfg get out
>>
uve been fucked over, hes got naked pics of u and can use them against u. uve been played hard by what seems like an actual pedophile
>>
>>18070306
Oh fuck no no no I meant my EX is 32, my crush is 18, so my age. I mentioned this to justify his criticism of him.
>>
>>18070329
oh in that case just go out with him,
>>
>>18070348
I wish it was that simple as I'm not yet sure he likes me and I don't think hed admit it of asked by someone else. How do I approach it
>>
>>18070355
just go do stuff with him like Nandos hell get the hints and realise that both of u like each other and It will just happen, and btw he probably likes u.
>>
He likes you. He goes out of his way to be nice to you, he does what you tell him, he's giving money to you, acts chivalrous, tries to defend you. I think he absolutely likes you, but lacks experience with women so he's not sure how to express his fancy. If you like him, be straightforward with him, and start breaking barriers.
>>
>>18070396
Thanks a lot for this, have taken this on board
>>
>>18070400
How much men (and women) like you scales pretty linearly with how much time and sacrifices are they willing to invest in you. The rest is style, communication, and emotions.
>>
>>18070291
>Didn't mention the 15 year age difference in the OP
wew lad
>>
Rebound relationship incoming
>>
>>18070413
Again my ex is the one 15 years older than me. And it's not a rebound
>>
>>18070412
So does this mean his kindness and stuff he does for me means he likes me?
>>
>>18070498
Yes. Do you invest as much time and energy into someone who you don't like as he invests in you?
>>
>>18070180
Please rub two brain cells together. I'm amazed we don't have to teach you how to breathe.
>>
I only had to read the first 3 sentences to figure out that he would cut his balls off and eat them just to get a handjob. The amount of time and energy he's invested in you outside of a romantic relationship isn't healthy for him. Either date and fuck him or let him go.
>>
He wants to put his dick so deep inside you that is all I can say. [email protected]
>>
>>18070156

Read over everything you wrote. Tell me he doesn't like you after that.
>>
>>18071164
Hahaha this comment nearly made me piss .okay I wish I could just go for it and kiss him and report back to y'all alas I reckon it'll need time
>>
>>18070156
are you good at taking dick?
>>
>>18070156
He hates you. DTMFA.
>>
>>18070156
Sounds like slavery with more steps
>>
>>18071470
Needs time? You could go in for the kill next time you see him and he'd be okay with it. From what you've said he's put a lot of fucking effort into a relationship he's hoping will become something more. If it feels like it'll take time it's probably because he's trying to come to terms with the fact that he thinks he'll never be with you.

I just hope that if you start dating that you put an equal amount of effort into the relationship that he does. And that your ex doesn't try to kill him or something.
>>
>>18071470
Can I ask you why you are attracted to this guy? Most women would be turned off by the obsessiveness. Women actually love to be toyed with emotionally they just haven't realized it. And thus pure people like me get trampled on because we want to love someone genuinely.
>>
>>18071556
I completely agree but he's never indicated he likes me. Also, today my friend mentioned we should be cam partners. I said nothing an he said "I dunno the logistics of camming" and I mentioned it a bit later on and he said something similar and I asked if he would be able to hypothetically do that and still be able to look my in the eye etc. he said "you mean as a business proposal" and I was like yeah and then the conversation switched topic and nothing really came of it.
You'd think if he really liked me he'd be more interested in camming with me
>>
>>18071617
He's not really obsessive and he's also never indicated interest in me romantically. Also when I do make jokes about our fake relationship that we maintain to piss this girl off, he doesn't really idk comment
>>
>>18070291
Underage B&
>>
>>18070156
He probably likes you a little but won't make a move since u have a bf
>>
>>18070291
>I'm 17
where are the fuckin MODS?
>>
>>18072302
I dumped my bf yesterday. He was literally there for the break up call
>>
>ITT teenage drama
get a job
>>
>>18070291
You made so many wrong choices OP, you are the classic dumb teenager you see in the movies

Don't date a guy that is 32 year old if you are 17

What was your friend's reaction to your camming profile? I didn't quite get it. If he got angry at you, then stick with him. If he thought you whoring yourself in the Internet was cute or sexy then I'd suggest avoiding him if you have any integrity but fuck what do I know?
>>
>>18072377
Please stay on topic. I want to know if he likes me, not sexist criticism on a job tht I don't even do anymore. Thanks lads
>>
File: 1083447-20090717.jpg (76KB, 750x376px) Image search: [Google]
1083447-20090717.jpg
76KB, 750x376px
>>18072328
>crossed out post
>where are the mods

I guess the most recent batch of janitors hasn't all been fired yet.
>>
>>18072494
ok link to your camming profile?
>>
>>18070156
>shoplifting me sandwiches
anyone else reading this?

what do they call the white trash people who lives in ghettos in England I forgot
>>
>>18072507
she's 17 he's 32
yeah it all makes sense now
>>
>>18072507
Irish
>>
>>18072495
>>18072511
thats what she said

(literally)

cmon mods. ban this fuckin retarded teenager
>>
>>18072507
Chav
>>
>>18072507
(for female) Slag?
>>
File: 200_s.gif (50KB, 312x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
50KB, 312x200px
>>18072507
chavs
>>
>>18072507
The guy I like is actually American so :/

Again, please stay on topic guys
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.