[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex-Girlfriend wants me back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: YmaYT5L.jpg (2MB, 2480x3507px) Image search: [Google]
YmaYT5L.jpg
2MB, 2480x3507px
I was her first for everything, and we did have an amazing relationship, but a lot happened around us and broke us apart really, after one too many arguments. This was 2 months ago, neither of us been with anyone since. Although we still argued all the time. I thought fuck this and manned up and started dating another girl.

This seemed to of pulled my ex's head out her ass, and she finally said sorry for everything, and would love to give it another shot but she's going to try move on too because it's too late. Then my new gf and her start talking about me, and it was like there both trying to make each other jealous, my ex telling her how lush my dick is lol, things like that. At this point I admit I do want my ex back, but it's going to be on my terms, I told her that, but that right now I'm going out on a date with the new girl, but we'll talk soon. Feels good having this sort of power back in my control now, she's all like its okay its okay go have fun. Then she's like I think your gf wants to suck you off would you let her. I told her maybe. Then she said what about sex, and I said no, even though I could. She asked why and I said because I still wanna fuck you. Then she promises me we will, but for me to go have fun. I told her she looks great in her new picture and she got all mushy with me.

So what do you think, this new girl knew me and my ex would fall back into place anyway, should I let her suck my dick? Would that affect things with my exgf, or does that just make her want me more?
>>
Stop now. Try and patch things up with your ex before you fuck up. Don't use the poor girl.
>>
>>18070019
this is so pathetic and immature

graduate high school before posting on this board
>>
>>18070029
Lol but she wanted to get with another guy too, and now that hasn't worked she wants to patch things up with me. Why should I just let her back so easily.
>>
>>18070046
because you're both acting so stupid, that you deserve each other.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.