[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At a party what should I do to hook up with a girl that I like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1487078972694s.jpg (5KB, 250x210px) Image search: [Google]
1487078972694s.jpg
5KB, 250x210px
At a party what should I do to hook up with a girl that I like (keep in mind I dont know her very well). Best techniques etc.
>>
>>18069882
Palm reading
>>
>>18069891
>Palm reading
H-h-h-heeey...ugh.....can I..... can I...read your palm....please
>>
>>18069897
Don't be a pussy faggot, figure out a way to get yourself in that situation
>>
>>18069931
Whats wrong with what i said
>>
>>18069936
the >>>/r9k/ self projection
>>
Just talk to her, get to know her by asking little questions like her name, if you happen to watch shows/sports/etc, ask her if she's seen the latest shit going on, etc. Just small talk. If she's talking with some people in a group, listen in and see if there's anything you might be able to pitch in if they're talking about latest shit going on about something you might know about, etc. of course, butting into a conversation like that out of the blue would be a little rude, so just kind of say "Hey, I heard you guys talking about xyz and--" so on and so forth. There's no 'technique' other than just participating, paying attention to social cues, etc. If they're not interested in talking to you/try to ignore you, just let it go.

Usually by talking to people in groups, it makes it a little more comfortable for the person you want to talk to over time. Baby steps. If you find something she likes that you also like, talk to her about that and ask if you can talk to her later about it. Take it slow.
>>
>>18069882
Get drunk and have a great time. Make subtle, yet charming compliments throughout the night. If at any point she gives you googoo eyes ask her to come outside with you. Say you need freshair. Thos is where you pull an alpha move. You go in for the hold and kiss. It will work...ONLY if she has goven you the googoo eyes. Now from here, you might be able to get sex. Try heavy petting during make out sesh...not right away. If she doesnt fight off your hands from her cunt see if you can get grab her by the wrist and put her hand on your boner. If she rubs it she'll probably be game.
>>
>>18069882
Hang out with them, make them laugh, get flirty, get them relatively alone, tell them they look beautiful, approach slowly to gauge reaction, kiss, makeout, ask if they want to leave

That usually works alright, especially with a little alcohol.
>>
>>18069978
Ignore everything else.
>>
>>18069962
Thanks for the tip/s
>>18069978
>Make subtle, yet charming compliments
Also thanks for the help
>>
>>18070034
Whatever you actually like about her. Flattery is obvious
>>
>>18070058
Damn guuuurl das some fine ass nose you got there
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.