[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Family First?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: 1483323136223.png (2MB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1483323136223.png
2MB, 1200x1600px
My cousin is a police officer and recently got caught on film saying something that was clearly not okay to say/do to someone. Like, the evidence is very clear that he was not doing the right thing. He is at risk of losing his job.

My extended family is saying that there are "two sides to every story," and are asking me to support him publicly (on social media and such) and drive people to his side. I haven't heard much of an excuse besides "he was having a bad day," but that's not enough for me.

I have nothing against cops at all, and think my cousin is a generally good guy, but I don't really want to support him. Am I obligated, because he's family?
>>
"I don't want to get involved, and you can't force me, please don't ask me again."
>>
File: 1477459961800.png (172KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
1477459961800.png
172KB, 500x475px
>>18069845
This is an issue that I think everyone faces at one point or another. Do what your gut says is right man, whatever you feel deep down is the right and just thing to do, do that.
>>
I'd say no
My mom says stupid shit all the time and if she ever asked me to advocate for her side on social media I'd say she lost her fucking mind because I'm not going to say GMO's are toxic and vaccines cause autism
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.