[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does a real man deal with a woman cheating on him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

File: 1485158324369.jpg (552KB, 1834x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1485158324369.jpg
552KB, 1834x1440px
I've read that the "empowered" women of our age are even more likely to cheat than men. I've never been cheated on before but I've always wondered what if such a thing occured?
How would a real man deal with it? Has anyone had ever been cheated on here? And also, what are the subtle hints that your girl is likely to cheat?
>>
>>18069823
You break up with her and take all you shit back. If she's gonna to cheat on you, does that really mean she can be trusted with your other stuff?
>>
>>18069846
>You break up with her and take all you shit back.
But there is an emotional side to it. Someone who you really trusted has betrayed you.
How do you deal with the emotions? It honestly makes sense why men used to beat women a few generations back. Not that I support violence.
>>
File: 1487665105034.gif (2MB, 500x459px) Image search: [Google]
1487665105034.gif
2MB, 500x459px
>>18069863
You move on in life. Emotions is something that effects you less the more you grow. If she begs forgiveness, you can accept it but tell her that you can still be great friends.

If you really really like that girl, and she's begging to stay with you, you can stick with her but you have to build up that trust again.

As for domestic abuse, I ain't about that shit. I may be a glutton, maybe a sloth, and most likely a moron, but I sure as shit ain't a coward.
>>
>>18069823
> Was with girl, she cheated multiple times with other men
> Left her
> fast forward 5 years
> I am now back with her
> She said many things and made many promises now
> Trust is still almost impossible for me due to past

I've been with other girls, ones who haven't cheated, and I still came back to her. I love her which is why I'm giving her another chance. The trust is hard to get back, I still have trouble believing anything she says.
>>
>>18069886
>>18069886
shiggitydiggity, fellas.

shiggitydiggity. :/
>>
>>18069886
>be a cuck
>take a vacation for 5 years
>go back to being a cuck

wow bro, no words.
>>
>>18069888
Witnessed

>>18069890
Call me whatever you like.
>>
>>18069886
shipbap-a-doo wap, skiddly ding dong shiggitty whiggity diggity...
>>
>>18069895
I'd like to call you a man, but I don't even think you call yourself one.
>>
>>18069886
Posts like these honesly create mistrust for women. Growing up I always thought of women to be more genuine and honest, but as I grew older (now 20), I noticed that they are quite scummy as well. The humanity is such a failed species.
>>
>>18069823
>>18069863
You have to be outcome-independent, meaning you will be okay with whatever happens. You need to understand some people are selfish, opportunistic, and liars. You need to understand pain is unavoidable, but suffering is a choice. You need to maintain a strong belief in love and humanity.

I have been in a loving relationship with my girlfriend for 11 months so far. I love seeing her and look forward to seeing what is in store for us. But if I found out she cheated on me, I would drop her immediately. No buts, no doubts about my decision, no future for us.

If you get too attached to someone, you start making really unhealthy decisions for yourself. You start to forgive unforgivable actions, you start to act like a doormat, you start to lose every sense of individuality. I could be going out with a girl for 20 years, but as soon as I find out she emotionally/physically cheated on me for a fraction of a second, I drop her.

It's just a respect thing. People don't respect you if you don't value yourself. This doesn't mean real men are unattached, unloving, or too hesitant about starting relationships.

They actually understand the risk of putting themselves out there and do it anyways, knowing in the end they will be okay.
>>
>>18069823
>How would a real man deal with it?

Walk away from the relationshit but tell other guys. Not out of spite, but simply as a warning, "You can fuck her, but don't get attached, she's a risk".

Unless it's a whiteknight, someone who calls themselves a "real man" for taking unnecessary risks on people who'll never give a single fuck about them. They'll just think you are cockblocking. They deserve the hell they willingly walk into.

Same with her, when she's a withered old hag, miserable, and making those around her so, she'll be forced to wonder where it went wrong.
>>
My story, full of cringe, but still

>be recovered NEET
>just started new job
>first nice job, it's at an office
>working those banker hours
>dress is business casual, so I always look sharp after work
>party around halloween time
>meet up with a girl, we get together
>have a casual thing for a few weeks
>meet her friend
>drop dead gorgeous
>she had a boyfriend
>he's a coworker
>he doesn't have a car, we carpool all the time
>end up giving her, him, and my girl all a ride
>gorgeous girl asks to sit up front, since we were dropping her off first
>drive a stick shift little 2 door beater
>we're having fun, driving along, still a big of a party atmosphere
>she asks if she can shift
>so, we get a little flirty in the front seats, with our cucks behind us
>my hand on hers, over the shifter going through the gears as I drive with her
the moment I fell in love with her, right there
>i can't remember how I managed to get her number, but I end up texting her not too long after that
>we start hooking up
>i already broke up with my GF at that time
>she was still with my friend
>she breaks up with him shortly after
>we're going steady
>find some different social media messages she received publicaly
>basically a guy just saying he loved her, and had a good time, and some other stuff
>she responded.
>I confront her
First lie I catch her in
>she says she shares the account with her friend, who I'd met once or twice, and seemed like a really nice girl
>I decide to try and believe it, water under the bridge, let her know that shit needs to stop
>later on, I find another reference to this same guy in a different social media account
>start cheating on her with a girl from work who was coming on to me
she was really good looking, and loved the same music as me.
>go through some side drama with her.. End up breaking out one of my car windows
>explain it in some bullshit manner to my girlfriend
>i can tell she's on edge as I am at this point
I decide I have to dig deeper....
>>
File: image.png (313KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
313KB, 666x666px
Don't be a bitch,she cheats on you,it's her problem, cheat on her, and keep fucking her with the illusion one still loves her. Then ultimately fuck her over out of the relationship and remember who's got the power of the cock.
>>
>>18069932
>get onto her social media accounts, I don't recall the exact process, but some dumb lucked mixed with my NEET ingenuity
>I've got accounts from her back from when she was probably 12 or some shit
>anyway, recent bullshit was all I was after
>she's been actively messaging a bunch of different guys online, sending nudes, having cyber sex, arranging meet ups, and lying about me to all of her friends
>we were in a committed relationship at this point, if that wasn't already clear. This is probably about a year into our relationship
>be filled with rage at seeing all of this
>do a text break up because I couldn't keep my cool
>no response.
>oh god did that drive me up the wall
>omfg, I legit couldn't stand being ignored after all of that
>call her up
>she's a fucking cold god damn stone
>no remorse, no apology, silence, with an occasional one word response of no guilt admission
>i was so heated.
>I stopped seeing the girl I cheated on her with
>end up hate fucking my now ex GF on the regular
>of course, that leads to us trying our relationship over again
>which believe it or not, takes us exactly down the path we were just on
>another year goes by of me having my doubts about her, but really wanting it to work
>and, eventually I find what I'm looking for, this time she's got all new private emails made for each different guy
>another break up imminent
>pissed, heated, she stormed around my house for like, 3 hours gathering her shit and crying
>I felt good after that one
>go be a whore instantly for a bit
>fuck another girl from the office, and a few tinder hook ups
>somehow, someway, have a big emotional break down, call my ex again
>it was some stars align type of shit, she just got abandonded at the airport
>i drive an hour out of my way to pick her up from there
>as soon as I see her.. I realize what I just did, and that I shouldn't have done that.
>but, she seems so happy to see me again, and she really wants to try and be good to me this time...
>>
>>18069947
>my emotional attachment to her is gone. I don't even know why I wanted to rekindle what we had
>we pick up right where we left off
>except this time, the sex is shitty, the relationship is broken, and I doubt every thing she could ever have the potential of doing
>it's a burden, and it's heavy.
>not to mention in this time, I've pretty much isolated myself away from all of my friends in a depressive state
>I go off a deep end of drugs privately
>she never knew, I never told her
>snorting pills was a regular thing any time I could get away from her
>I was suicidal, talked myself into putting the gun down on the regular
>eventually see a doctor and get some help..
>i didn't see the doctor with the intention of getting help, I was honestly trying to get more pills off of him
>but, he did more good for me than I think he'll ever realize by being a good doctor
>I work through some issues on my own, and eventually muster up the nuts to break up with this draining woman who I don't love anymore
>it's been a slow climb up ever since, but I'm in a much better place now than I was when I was with her.

I kind of got off track and left off details towards the end there for whatever reason.. But, if you were to ask me.. I'd say cut all contact immediately after any cheating offense, and save yourself a lot of trouble down the road.
>>
I went to visit friends in a distant city and called my girlfriend. She was like 'you can't call me at work!' I thought to call her office phone because then she could pretend it was business and a colleague answered and said she was off sick. I called her mobile again and she insisted she was at work. Told her I knew she was lying and she said she was off sick because she was at a guys house, had stayed the night because she got drunk, but nothing happened. This was a guy who I knew she had a crush on and who I'd knocked on his door and threatened to keep away a few months before. When I got back she tried to blame me for not trusting her and 'making her lie' because I was controlling what friends she was allowed contact with. Nope. Ended it there and then. Not because of cheating, but because of dishonesty and trying to blame it on me instead of even once apologising for being shady. We'd been together 7 years. I will never know the truth, but don't really care. Point is the trust was gone and her reaction showed no respect for the relationship.
>>
Gottta fuck her mom or sister in revenge.. only way.
>>
File: brutalbetaorbitershiv.jpg (65KB, 500x589px) Image search: [Google]
brutalbetaorbitershiv.jpg
65KB, 500x589px
if a woman cheats on you it means you weren't holding her interest. You weren't being a grounded man on his purpose.

Take responsibility for it (which really means removing her agency and power) and you can just see it as a learning experience.
>>
My barber was a marine, and a guy in his unit came home from Vietnam to find his lady cucking him. They shared an NYC high rise apartment. Apparently he threw her naked ass out of a window from pretty high up. She obviously died. The judge was sympathetic and let him complete two more tours of duty instead of serving prison time. So I guess he spent another 3-6 years overseas, and it was considered settled. That's what men did back then. Now you quietly pack your things and move out, leaving her your netflix password so she doesn't go to the police and have you arrested for rape.
>>
>>18070000
that picture. ouch.
>>
Just throwing this out there.

I've never met a faithful woman.
>>
The way i see it, there are women who cheat and women who don't.

So the solution is date the ones who don't cheat and drop the ones who do. Stop trying to change a cheating woman into something she's not. Don't be an idiot like this guy >>18069886
>>
>>18069863
>trusting women
>letting yourself really feel something for a chick
>>
The whole concept of a 'real man' is kind of subjective, but if you ask me a real man isn't so afraid of being alone, dealing with emotional pain and the prospect of potentially never finding another partner as to accept the shame and dishonour from a person who he has chosen to pair up with and hopefully try to build a life greater than the sum of separate parts. Why let a snake into your life to destroy you from within?

The only way cheating is acceptable is if the relationship is not actually a proper relationship, it is just casual sex, you are cheating on them, you are using them in some way where you are actually benefiting, but for me a 'real man' only works with people who bring benefit to their lives.

Don't be afraid of relationships. Don't be afraid of heartbreak and dishonesty, just establish your boundaries and stick to them whatever the world throws at you and deal with it.

You don't need to beat anybody, or seek revenge, you just amputate that limb and then approach the next one with an open mind until proven otherwise.
>>
>>18069914
Either that or your babby romantic idealizations were stupid in the first place.
>>
>>18070035
Just throwing this out there, I've never met a faithful man.
>>
>>18069823
terminate relationship immediately and completely disregard her. no contact, no vengeance. if you happen to see her in public, ignore her. proceed to live well.
>>
>>18070035
Sitting around the big table with drinks post afternoon bbq. Girlfriends friends are there. Start talking about past vacations, they bring up a group trip to the dominican. One lets slip "oh, you remember our dominican boyfriends?! blah blah" the kind of shit you don't want to hear

Girlfriend sees my face turn cold as I stop conversing with another guy and turn to them. Her face becomes visibly upset. All the girls take notice. Girlfriend and I lock eyes, then me and her friend lock eyes before I go back to my conversation.

In the car home, she starts word vomiting "its not what you think, it wasn't like any of that! they were just guys who worked at the resort!"

I've been on edge ever since
>>
>>18070140
>have fat friend
>try hard loser type
>really just wants life to stop shitting on him
>makes ends meet with great effort
>has a wife
>she goes on vacations with her girlfriends
>he's caught her cheating on two of them

I dunno why he's still with her. But, then again it took me a few times over before I could do it on my own, and I wasn't even married.
>>
>>18069975
You did the right thing.
Reading this post is painful though, that's some really tough shit.
>>
>>18069886
When a girl cheats on you what you're supposed to do is break up with her forever and not give her a single chance no matter how convincing her explanation is.

You want to eventually have a child with your girlfriend. You don't want your fucking kid growing up with a mother that cheats on daddy. You don't want your kid growing up with parents who don't genuinely deeply love each other. She's obviously not loving you back. She's hollow as fuck towards you. Don't give your kid a mother who doesn't fucking care about you. That mother might not even care about her own kid either which would be horrible to do to a child.

I'm speechless that I have to even tell you this. It is a huge major horrible deal in any reasonable perspective that she's doing this. I can't tell if you're in denial or what's going on here. Get the fuck away from her.

Don't listen to your feelings about being in love with her. You will get over her I guarantee it. And then you will find a beautiful amazing loving girlfriend who will be 100 times better for you than this horrible person was. Break it off with her. It's the only way you can make room for the real girlfriend to come into your life. Don't let this shitty girlfriend cock block you from meeting the good girlfriend.

I would pay you 10 thousand dollars to get the fuck out of that relationship if I had the money to spare. You're fucking up your whole life if you choose to stay with her. That's how big of a deal this is. Run away from her. Get the FUCK away from her. I wish you the best of luck and I hope to god you have the common sense to listen to what I just posted and act on it as soon as possible.
>>
>>18069823
Female here. Just curious on what you mean by 'real man' How about just deal with it how you want to regardless of your gender or your definition of what you view a real man to be.
>>
>>18070285

tits or gtfo
>>
>>18070285
There's a deep social stigma that comes with being a man that stays in a relationship with a cheating woman.

He's not man enough. He can't satisfy her. He doesn't know what he's doing. He can't keep up. He's a cuck.

A 'real man' doesn't put up with a whore.
>>
>>18070287
Lets assume I was laid on your bed and got them out, would you know what to do with them ?
>>
>>18070285
Sounds a little bit sjw from you but I'll answer. The reason why I choose "man" because, believe it or not, I'm a male so I'm approaching from my perspective. If I were a woman, I would say "real woman". And the "real" pretty much means how would a serious and honorable person approach the problem.
>>
>>18069975
shit, my story is quite similar.
>2,5 years into a realationship that everyone calls "perfect"
>she goes to a private biology teacher, who teaches in groups of 4-6
>there's this guy, that started to drive her home (5min ride)
>i don't really give a fuck, just ironically mumbled the first time
>he starts texting her
>i noticed it in her e-mail, because her facebook sends a letter to junk folder every time he writes her the first message of the day
>ask her what about they are chatting
>she says that they talk just about the class
>however, she deleted all those messages
>blames me, because thinks i would be jealous
>trust is broken
>we go on a break
>4 days into break, i ask if she like him
>she says maybe
>relationship over

She didn't cheat, but i don't give a fk. Btw the fourth day is today, so the story is fresh
>>
>>18070317
>She didn't cheat
if that helps you sleep, anon.
>>
>>18069958
Shit bro I'm sitting here all upset after reading what this girl did to you but I'm happy you are doing much better .
>>
>>18069823
I would just leave. I rationalize this behavior by thinking of my significant other as a position rather a person. Anyone who's qualified could be in that position, but why would I want someone who is obviously not qualified because they're a cheater? I'm sure there would still be some sadness and anger, but I'd try not to dwell on it and work towards moving on as quickly as possible.
>>
Be stoic and true and unemotional.

It's your call if you wanna forgive if there is still some level of trust

Leave her if you can't bear it. It's the ultimate form of betrayal so it definitely a deal breaker.
>>
>>18069823
break up with her, not contact her ever, allow myself to cry and be a sad little fag, drink my emotions away, then ultimately come out of it more or less alright after god knows how long
>>
>>18070550
Let me.add that you should be unemotional when handling the problem but do let it all out once you are alone or with a trusted friend. Repression is bad.
>>
>>18070114
Go kill yourself.
>>
File: 1394060253844.gif (2MB, 399x222px) Image search: [Google]
1394060253844.gif
2MB, 399x222px
>>18070000
>#stillsingletho

How the fuck can someone take advantage of someone else like this and still be able to look at other people in the face with a smile back? How the fuck can a man be expected to trust a woman after being used and abused financially and emotionally by them? is western dating a fucking myth? cause it seems like a slave-master relationship to me now more than ever. This is all so fucked.
>>
>>18070537
Thanks for feeling with me bro.

She took the break up really hard the last time, because I truthfully think she was turning a new page in her life, and I was her knight in shining armor after all the years.

My friend said he ran into her at the gas station a month ago or so, and she just broke down into tears instantly.

I'm still pretty emotionless about the whole thing, like sure I've had a breakdown or two.. But, I don't want to go back to that, or anything else for the time being.

I kind of feel good knowing that maybe now, after all the effort I had to put into it, she's finally remorseful about what she did, and that puts my mind at ease slightly, because at least she learned something. Where as if I just left at the first sign of all this bullshit, she'd still just be cold cut steel, man.

I'm doing a lot better, though. Our break up was about 4-5 months ago.
>>
>>18070609
Hey bro, i'm really glad that you are doing better.

I'm going through something simmilar, would love to get your thoughts on it.

It’s been 2 months since I ended it with my ex-gf.

Ended the relationship because it was toxic
- She was on tinder next to me (talking to more than 10 dudes flirty asf)
- talked to this fuck-boy multiple times behind my back,
- was on tinder right after i ended it with her ,
- Danced with dudes in front of my mates (right after we broke up)
- Hacked my FB
- Broke up multiple times

However, I can’t help feeling as If i had made a mistake, she tried to call me multiple times recently , didn’t pick up.

See images of her on FB going out, all the time. Makes me feel like shit that she is most probably getting with other dudes and she looks like she is having a blast.

Miss her like crazy, feel like If I don’t go back for her soon I will lose her forever.

Feel as if she’s the best chick I will ever get with.

Does /adv/ think I should pick up the next call she gives me and work things out?
>>
>>18070613
Bro, you already know man.

Cut that bitch out of your life completely!

The first times I broke up with my ex, I got back with her because I didn't cut all ends. I was still facebook stalking, and everything.

This time around, I haven't done any shit like that, and I've been a lot better off.

I don't care what she's doing, if my friends saw her, or if she's still living at the same place.

Get that bitch out of your life, bro. My last thoughts before I clock out at work, man.
>>
>>18070613
absolutely not
for your sake

she's not taking you as serious as you wish to be taken. it's just your body craving the poison you got used to. never forget, it's better to be alone, than in bad company.
>>
>>18069823
>How does a real man deal with a woman cheating on him?
Get rid as soon as you find out.
If she fucked someone else, she isn't worth it, her drinking doesn't excuse it, unless she was raped (which will fuck you both up as you will feel emasculated and powerless) you may want to consider the future your relationship has, I know that sounds cold, but I'm being honest.

If she kissed a guy and you can get over that, so be it, but make sure the other guy is out of her life, if she tries putting up a fight, she isn't worth it.
>>
>>18070619
Thanks man really appreciate it
>>
File: laughing man.jpg (58KB, 580x358px) Image search: [Google]
laughing man.jpg
58KB, 580x358px
>>18070285
SJW detected, show tits or fuck off

>>18070296
>implying you're not fat / a skank
O i am laffin
>>
>>18070613
Just stop stalking her, cut that shit... Stay away and look for a new girl or something like that.

This is the worst feeling ever... Don't take care of her life
>>
File: 1455945346871.jpg (763KB, 1161x2064px) Image search: [Google]
1455945346871.jpg
763KB, 1161x2064px
>>18069823
Break up, no contact, and keep your cool. If something pops up on social media or elsewhere don't be childishly revengeful. If your social circle asks why keep it simple and without hate and uncalled judgement. Just cry in the corner in your private inbetween lifting your weights if you have to but stay discrete and move on.

Also the dude is not at fault, don't try to beat him or do anything stupid. If anything be thankful that he showed the captain how incompetent his first mate is.
>>
>>18070613
Your mistake was getting into relationship with a disrespectful woman, not by breaking up. Move on, cut all contact and delete her from your social media. It'll be hard at first but you'll recover.

>i had made a mistake
>talked to this fuck-boy multiple times behind my back
>Feel as if she's the best chick I will ever get with
>was on tinder, danced with dudes in front of my mates right after we broke up
>I should pick up the next call?
>Broke up multiple times

Your standards are not very high. Work on (cultivate) yourself more, listen to people with experience.

Also very related to you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW41NPuYrds
>>
>>18069916
>ally understand the risk of putting themselves out there and do it anyways, knowing in the end they will be okay.

I like this response. I think if more men acted this way, I think there would be less "hurr durr the love of my life cheated on me bahh".

No matter how invested in a relationship I get, I always remember that: if it doesn't work out, I'll be OK. I think that's important... because if you can only imagine being with this one girl, what happens when it's over?
>>
>>18069899
Thats the dub formula,a spell of sorts.
>>
>>18069823
theres no best way to deal with it if you guys have been with each other for years. youre going to be depressed ,its inevitable. you can try accepting that youre going to be sad for a bit and just take headache medication and go do something fun.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.