[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating sites

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: 1392440187579.png (457KB, 395x599px) Image search: [Google]
1392440187579.png
457KB, 395x599px
Just wanted to ask something real quick, It won't be some long-biased thing I just really want to know how long it usually takes for girls to message guys on Dating sites like Tinder, OkCupid and eHarmony and such. Which site is better for constant chatting and making friends? which are a waste of time? I know making friends is one of the bigger parts of building a relationship and I want to start doing that but haven't had luck and the girls I message with friendly open-minded shit often don't message me back. I actually don't even get looked at most of the time by people and It feels like if I don't fit the perfect criteria (hot body, well-off, car, and living alone) Girl's won't give a fuck. Me on the other hand, I have been messaging chicks for a while now and they just don't give a shit most of the time. The ones I get a bit far with having a decent conversation even asking for names which I don't usually do unless we're both comfortable, they don't stick for very long.

What works? what doesn't?
>>
>>18069302
from the other side:

what works:
- opening with a question that actually shows interest in the person (i.e. not "hi" or "what are you up to")
- putting effort into your replies, questions
- when I ask you a question, please write things that aren't one-sentence responses, so that I can keep the conversation going

what doesn't work:
- copy/pasting the same generic greeting to everyone
- excessive swearing (a little is fine, if you use it in every sentence I think you're an edgy thirteen-year-old)
- spelling errors
- seeming mean/unkind to others, unintelligent, or narcissistic
>>
File: 1394848175383.png (61KB, 235x235px) Image search: [Google]
1394848175383.png
61KB, 235x235px
I can tell you that I have done that very well but even still I don't get far. Maybe the age of the people I talk to also matters? What age group is best for this kind of thing? I feel like being 19 is a big disadvantage for meeting new girls... Most of them just want to brag from what I can tell. Be it passively or outright out in the open.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.