[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationships and dating come so easy for most other people,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: photo.jpg (52KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
52KB, 900x900px
Relationships and dating come so easy for most other people, theyve been dating since they were teenagers

Im in my twenties and dont even know how to get into dating, I mean I asked a few guys out (rejected) and tried okcupid (only found people interested in casual sex)

I feel inferior to people who have had relationships, they are loveable and Im not

How do I stop feeling so shitty about myself whenever people talk about their relationships?
>>
>>18069018
Are you a male or female?
>>
Why do you feel bad? Are you jealous?

Relationships from the outside seem nice, but it requires work and has its fair share of shitty days.
>>
my dick is only 14cm long and 13cm thick, but I think I have a really NICE dick, so full and juicy, girls love it
>>
>>18069020
Female, why?
>>
>>18069023
Yeah they take work but at least they are good enough to have a relationship, thats why I feel shitty, Im inferior to people who have relationships
>>
>>18069023
this is just bullshit
they only require that if ppl are interested in eachother
most relationships are just a stable sexpartner and a body to drag around with yourself
half the couples dont even know eachother one bit, they make no effort whatsoever

i suggest OP, you make yourself available to guys you know
ignore chads for casual sex, they aint gona settle for you
yes that cute guy is a chad, stay away from him
>>
>>18069078
What exacy do you mean by make myself available? Ive been available all this time.
>>
>>18069018
if you want to be treated like a princess and have guys fawning over you find dorks who are into gaming or anime a 3/10 instantly turns into a 10/10

also are you fat i cant imagine its hard to get a bf if your not
>>
>>18069074

You're allowing or relying external entity validate you. Stop this.

You are good enough as you are.
>>
>>18069080
flirting
touch, smile, make sexual innuendos, revealing cloths
theres gonna be a guy who takes interest

dont spread your legs on the first date
>>
>>18069086
Lol I do that stuff

If flirting worked I would have had a boyfriend by now

Thats why Im subhuman trash, nobody wants me
>>
>>18069078

There are certain conditions that must be met or maintained for it to be called a relationship, that's what I meant by work. Even if it's just a purely physical relationship .
>>
>>18069092
are you ugly/fat?

i think you just ignore dudes who do want you
>>
>>18069095
i didnt mean technicalities
many relationships start out as fuckbuddies and "develop" into accompanied loneliness
they are a couple, they do stuff togather and all that
but they dont know eachother
>>
>>18069102
Im not that pretty

If I ignored guys who wanted me I wouldnt feel inferior to people who have relationships as I would have the option of having one myself. But I dont have that option, Im not ignoring any guys, and thats why i feel inferior and unwanted
>>
>>18069117
Are you fat tho? Because having a shit face, but a bangable body is ok for most guys. If you are fat, then things get very different.
>>
>>18069117
do you work? friends to go out with? social gatherings?
from what i see, only girls who want to be single stay single unless you live like a hermit
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.