[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I make her understand?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1487516185291.jpg (106KB, 960x742px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1487516185291.jpg
106KB, 960x742px
Over the past about 2 months, I have been verbally abusive to my girlfriend on random uncalled for occasions. Maybe once a week or less. The second last time it happened i went completely overboard- threatening suicide and saying a whole bunch of insane shit. I woke up the next morning reflecting on my thoughts and realized, that wasnt me, I have some sort of mental illness, and I need to seek help. I explained this to her the best that i could. She mostly thought of it as an excuse

Problem was, we were in thailand on a busy schedule for our last few days and had no time to visit the hospital.

So when we got home a few days later, I outburst again, being a verbally abusive maniac. I scared the shit out of her. I dont blame her being scared and angry with me. She has since packed her things and left. We were together for 2 years. I love her and she is (was) my best friend and soul mate.

Ive been seeking help as fast as I can, but the medical system only goes so fast. I have seen a clinic doctor and been prescribed zoloft, and filled out a mental evaluation form. Will be checking back next week. Im seeing a psychiatrist nurse tomorrow and a psychiatrist for an hour next Monday. I also have some counselling services coming but they arent available for 3 weeks.

She will barely even talk to me now.. wouldnt talk when she came to grab more stuff. Barely responds online... is there any way to fix this? I feel like its such bad luck to have a mental illness arrise from seemingly nowhere and completely destroy my life and relationship.

Do I deserve this? Or can I somehow make her have empathy for the fact that I was mentally ill? I have tried explaining myself to her clearly but she is probably still truamatized from me being a screaming asshole, which I dont blame her.

What can I do to win her back... I am not a mean person and I cant believe I acted that way. I am totally ashamed and depressed.

How do I fix this??
>>
Fix yourself and give her some space? Just keep her updated about your progress maybe.
>>
>Do I deserve this?
absolutely
>Or can I somehow make her have empathy for the fact that I was mentally ill?
being an asshole isn't a mental illness desu

You may have a mental illness, but your illness does not make you do anything. You were the one being abusive, not your illness. To blame it on anything else is an excuse. Get some perspective dude.
>>
Take responsibility for your fucking actions.
You're just making excuses for lacking self control and being abusive. If she asked for advice I'd tell her to stay away from you because you've already proven you'd just do it again.
>>
>>18069008
>oyy veyyyyy this schmuck gets angry!!! Quick, prescribe him pills that have been known to exasperbate the problem and produce school shooters before we even remotely know what the underlying problen is
>>
If im just some abusive asshole then how come i never reacted this way to anything in the previous 25 years of my life? It came at a totally random time and when I am calm after it feels like there was a different person in my head.
>>
>>18069473
We'll there isn't. There's just you in your head. And the more you try to distance yourself from your own mind the harder it is going to be to come to terms with whatever it is that's bugging you. It is your mind, your words coming out of your mouth. And your oblivious if you don't realize how much even just being with you is suffering for your girlfriend. Seeing as how you can't even accept responsibility for your own actions should be a sign that you need to leave this girl alone now and work on yourself in private, and yes you need professional help to hold up a mirror to show what a jackals you're being. Why you're like this way or why you've never done this before is irrelevant right now while you're causing pain to your own relationship and this girl. The right thing to do here is to say you need time alone to figure your shit out and keep her out of it. If you don't do this on your own terms I can guarantee she will leave you of her own accord and you will lose all dignity and chances of her coming back.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.