[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tired of gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: homer-simpson-facepalm1.jpg (113KB, 404x393px) Image search: [Google]
homer-simpson-facepalm1.jpg
113KB, 404x393px
I'm slowly losing feelings for my current gf, things haven't been going well and don't seem to be getting better, she's slowly being a pushover, and kind of a bitch. Simultaneously, I'm developing feelings for this girl at work. I'm not a cheating piece of shit, I'd leave her before moving on to the other girl, but that got me thinking.

What if I end this relationship, get with the other girl, and then after some time I also find someone else more interesting? I don't just want this girl just to bang, she is cute as hell, very interesting and fun, however I fear that that is how I felt when I met my gf years ago. Does it become an endless cycle or if I move on will I find someone irreplaceable?

TLDR: Slowly getting tired of gf, fear that if I leave her for someone else I'd get tired of her and cycle goes on.
>>
>>18068980
Initials?
>>
>>18068980
If you have feelings for a different girl it's already over with your current girlfriend.

A lot of people come to feel the way you do. How old are you? I'm assuming between the ages of 20 to 25. Don't worry, you'll eventually meet someone who you feel differently about and want to spend the rest of your life with, and think "Wow, I'll never love someone more than I love this person." And chances are that person will break your heart, and you'll be upset, and then before you know it you'll meet someone you feel even more strongly about.

But if you're truly falling out of love and it's not just a rough patch, then it's time to make the break before it gets even harder.
>>
File: 1482305425504.png (713KB, 1200x960px) Image search: [Google]
1482305425504.png
713KB, 1200x960px
>>18068980
Dump the bitch, Anon.

Do it.

Stop being a push-over.

Be a man.

Do what must be done.
>>
File: 3347262.jpg (52KB, 630x860px) Image search: [Google]
3347262.jpg
52KB, 630x860px
>>18069011
Also: Make America great again.
>>
>>18068998
It doesn't help that she had mentioned she wanted to break up in like two occasions before, only to regret it after talking about it. Back then I cried like a motherfucker, but now it's hard to bring a tear to my eye when I think of breaking up.

>>18069011
Haha, believe me I am this close to doing it. Again, a little worried the cycle could repeat.
>>
>>18068980

Been there, done that.

Left my gf of two and a half years last november becuase my feelings seemed gone, (also, I AM a piece of shit and was cheating on her with someone i worked with). The girl i was cheating with and i have been hanging out a lot and, wouldn't you know it, in starting to feel the same way about her. If your gf really loves you, like mine did, you need to realize you're just a guy, and there's nothing you can do about wanting to bang other girls. Just remember that there are, and always will be, many many many girls hotter than the one you're with (and just as many guys hotter, funnier, and more thoughtful than you'll ever be). So think long and hard about what you have.
>>
Also even though I haven't mentioned that I like another girl to anyone else, my close friends and family have suggested (after I tell them about something bitchy she did in that moment) that I break it up. At this point I think justifying her dick moves is too much.

Last bitchy thing she did I just felt like ending it wouldn't be a big deal. Close friend told me I should use that opportunity to end it, however I didn't, I feel like I'm waiting on something bad enough to really feel sure about it.
>>
>>18069022
I have thought of that, yes. Really, I still think my gf is hot/beautiful/funny, I'd say she's pretty close to the other girl in terms of looks, the real dealbreaker for me would be if she keeps being so irrational.
>>
>>18068980
Also, meant to say *pushy, not pushover. My bad.
>>
File: degelder_haman_ahasveros_grt.jpg (72KB, 770x912px) Image search: [Google]
degelder_haman_ahasveros_grt.jpg
72KB, 770x912px
>>18069019
Cut out her of your life permanetly, unless she does something to prove she has repented of her *REBELLIONS* against you, like say drops a large sum of cash on the spot, and readily gives you sex the second you start touching her, and does things like agrees to make an effort to dress more modestly...

Observe and ask: Is she motherly? If you had a daughter, would you want her to be like your current GF?

The theme is, you must be a role model, and make your current GF into an example...it starts from one...be that one.....
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.