[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

multiple personalities?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 11_multiplepersonality.jpg (77KB, 454x500px) Image search: [Google]
11_multiplepersonality.jpg
77KB, 454x500px
Im a very calm guy, 19yo, studying economics at uni... im somewhat sociable when im outside, i laugh and everything as normie like as i can, feels very natural, i do snap from time to time; when i go back home, i become a totally different person,dont want to talk to anyone, feel exhausted from all the acting ive been doing during the day at the uni, i dont really like other people but feel the need to have them for later use(assistance with studies or anything else), i used to suffer mild deppression when i was a kid, i remember one day i felt like a bitch and now im like this, it might sound very edgy but i do want others to suffer, i like it when they do.
>>
I can relate.

It's much easier.if we just act for the goodness and benefit of.others. it's so easy, to just serve them and be considerate of others. Of course, you will need to take care of yourself as well.

It's hard because we have layers upon layers of conditions that prevent us from being so chill and altruistic.
>>
>>18068928
>i dont really like other people but feel the need to have them for later use
You might be sociopathic.
>>
>>18069002
i hope not... should i go to a psychologist or to a psychiatrist?
>>
>>18069010
I think you should go check it out at psychologist, tell him how you feel about other people, then he will make you do some tests.

Also you shouldn't trust some anon to diagnose you on the basis of one sentence.
>>
Dude if you managed to pull it off this whole time then you can still do it. Ive never met someone like you but i guess there will a time where you can be yourself.
>>
>>18069027
true... thanks, i will try to look for one... again xd, i always get scared and bail after making the appointment, will try my best
>>
>>18069041
I think the fastest to route to finding a psychologist is through your university's healthcare services. If you live in Europe, chances are that the university also has a dedicated psychologist. Don't know how it goes in the USA.
>>
>>18069046
mine does have one, she is always busy though
>>
>>18069100
Email her for an sppointment.
>>
Anon you don't seem to be sociopathic at all. Being one way at uni and then going home and being your true self is exhausting. Your most likely depressed and it's exhausting to act like someone you're not. You're not living out whatever core values you hold and it's bringing you down. It's a good idea to talk with a psychologist and/or therapist.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.