[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got accepted into Rutgers with a 3.4 GPA. Should I try and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

I got accepted into Rutgers with a 3.4 GPA. Should I try and maintain my grades? They request end of the year transcripts but I'm not sure how far I would have to drop for them to rescind my acceptance.

Also, what's the Newark campus like and do you have any tips for a freshman?
>>
Yes, keep up your fucking grades. If only because if you let yourself get lazy now you're gonna be in for a world of hurt when you get into college. 3.4 isn't even that fantastic to begin with.
>>
Shit Rutgers takes in 3.4 GPAs now? I know they aren't Princeton, but I figured they'd be a 3.7ish school.

Definitely maintain your grades, and try to raise them. if you go in there with the same work ethic you have now, you'll be part of the batch that retakes/drops out of first year
>>
>>18068705
The Newark branch is an urban commuter school with no campus life. That's fine if you just want to take classes and go home. If you want the traditional campus college experience, try to switch to the main school.
>>
>>18068705
Newark campus is all commuters with no social scene
Academics are great and it's an amazing value if you don't care about having freinds or partying
>>
my brother went there... orientation was this.. a local cop saying "its better if you kill the mugger than let him live.. you are educated he is probably not, dont worry too much about it, you kids are smart. Be safe."
Oh and fuck Camden.. dont go there.
>>
>>18068705
I am actually a student at Rutgers Newark right now. I am not a fan of the school, the students are in general bummy and stupid. It is a commuter school, so do not expect a social scene on the weekends. Food is bad too. I would personally stay clear if possible.
>>
>>18070172
Are you commuting? Are you in the business school by any chance?
>>
>>18070017
he's not wrong though
>>
See if you can transfer to New Brunswick.

I lived in Newark. The application was free, and if I was accepted, they waived the fee for New Brunswick. I got accepted. Best choice I ever made. Absolutely loved NB. The community, student life, campus life, professors for the most part.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.