[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Possible divorce

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: WP_20140417_001.jpg (211KB, 1278x720px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20140417_001.jpg
211KB, 1278x720px
Hey guys, I don't come to advice very often, but here it goes.

So, I've been married for almost 5 years, with 1 kid with her (she is easily the best part of my marriage). We got married pretty quick, within less then a year, mainly because I'm in the military, and I knew I loved her. I didn't want to lose her, so I just went for it.

Anyways, here we are and we have this fairly consistent set of motions we go through. I say something that I feel is taken out of proportion, she gets defensive, and she goes quiet.

She will leave the house, sleep downstairs, or just basically stay away from me without letting me know what is up. So naturally, this is very frustrating for me, as I just want to fix the problem and move on.

The other night, we were talking about what would happen if we did divorce in regards to our kid. Basically we both agree no courts would be involved, which is good. But she came across as that she would be "allowing" me to see her whenever she wanted to.

I pointed out I didn't really appreciate that wording, and that we are both her parents, not just her as in the mom, you know? I don't say things in an attack kind of way, as I'm pretty quiet for the most part.

But she took that as that's what I thought of her, like she was that low. That's not what I meant, at all. So she disappeared that night, and I confronted her about it all, as I'm more of a quiet but explode when past my breaking point kind of guy. I basically demanded her to tell me what is going on, and I was yelling pretty damn loud outside the house while she smoked.

She still refused, and obviously got mad at me for blowing up like that. Today, she still didn't really say much of a word to me. I just tried to keep it cool, and not press it. So here we are, and I just got this really shitty feeling in my gut, like this time it isn't going to work out, you know?

Anyways, I can provide more backstory if needed, just let me know what you all think of the situation.
>>
Oh this is probably pretty damn important to, but her phone has been going off late at night, talking 2 am here after she gets home from work. And she has been a little more protective of her phone lately, as well as coming home late, and leaving for work early today...

Shit, when I type that all out, it is almost 99% she is messing around... I don't even know anymore.
>>
Its done.
Tell her to move out
>>
>>18068632
Go to your on base lawyers and start drawing up papers for divorce on the grounds of infidelity

Balls to the wall, hang her out to fucking dry financially with absolutely no custody for her kind of divorce.
>>
>>18068636
It's not like that, we both aren't those kind of people, we actually hate when people do that, mainly women who take advantage of the courts.

I think the only reason this hasn't happened earlier is because of our daughter. I just want her to grow up in a home with 1 mom, 1 dad, not a broken one. It kills me inside thinking about that.

I guess that fear has kept me in denial? We still have really fun, amazing times together, I just don't get how it got to this point.
>>
Couples counseling stat.
>>
>>18068611
Quickpoint. Probably the worst place to ask. This board is teething with teens and neckbeards.

Dont be a quitter. So what, you guys have arguments over dumb shit and get bent out of shape. Big deal. Guess what, so do I and alot of other people. Its normal that when you are with someone all the damn time you are going to get on eah others nerves. But you guys got a kid man. You have a responsibility to keep the family together for her sake because divorce WILL have a negative impact on that kids life. For what? Cuz you couldn't find a solution to the problem? Better...because you refuse to find a solution to the problem.

You knuckleheads have to sit down and go "okay...i love you and i dont want this to end. We're on the fringe of disaster and we need to regroup and redo this thing...whats the problem" - she is going to tell you(hopefully) all the shit about you she hates. Take it seriously dipshit, trust me, youre not perfect. Then you tell her why she is such a cunt (in a nice way - women are sensitive). Now all the problems are laid out on the table. Guess what...make all those things better and avoid situations that trigger certain reaftions. Marriage is a battlefield of IED's. You got to learn how to circumnavigate around those trouble spots even if the clearing looks better than the safe route.

Don't get all pissy and end it...you got a kid for fucks sake. Fuck your happiness. You get a divorce and start seeing other woman and hanging out with your buddies more. The ex too starts having more freedom. You guys are having fun...guess what your kid is in a world of shit doing bad ar shool cuz her home is broken. It'll affect her for years. Dont do that shit.
>>
>>18068611
if i were you... i would let her go, i would realize that i fucked up since i met her.. marriage? kids? no thanks, waste of time and money, im more than good being alone working on my own dreams, no need for obstacles in my life, go cry a little OP, then wipe those tears and move one, my parents divorced when i had 13 and i(as their son) appreciated that more than anything else, no need to have them disturbing the peace at home, at the end... separation was better for everyone including the neighbors
>>
>>18068611
couple things, shes planning to move out of tje country, or courts will be involved. if you want her to stay, ask her about her day more often.
>>
>>18068694
couples counseling doesnt work unless you want to change your self and not the other person
>>
suck her feminine penis
>>
>>18068889
This. The crux of your issues seem to be that you say shit and she takes it wrong.
So you have to work on being more sensitive in the way you praise things, and she has to be able to be really specific about why what you say offends her, and give you some room to be yourself. Sounds like a communication issue.

I get the getting married because you're in the military thing, I have been there, but why in fuck would you have a kid if shit wasn't harmonious between you?
>>
>>18068644
maybe you should have thought of this possibility before you decided to create another human

you are one selfish bastard, you know that?
>>
you married the worst kind of angerball of a bitch you could find

its too late but id slap her if nothing else works to make her SPEAK

how do you fix something when theres no communication
something really need to happen so this stops

i mean yes you can divorce but it feels like, leaving a job half done
>>
...buy her flowers
say you're sorry
but only if you mean it.

and buy some chocolates too, if it doesn't work out, you can always give the chocolates to your daughter.
>>
This is why I shake my head at all of these "you have to get married and have kids otherwise life won't be fulfilling" people on this board.

OP, you plunged into marriage far too quickly, and now are seeing why you need to actually give this shit some time before doing this and popping out a kid.

As a child of divorce, it wasn't easy for me to understand at first, but by the time I was in middle school, things made more sense. Unfortunately, my parents went and got remarried, and continued violently fighting my entire life. There was always an air of unhappiness around, and I think that had a more negative effect on me than if they'd just gotten divorced and stuck to it.

Just my two cents, best of luck.
>>
/pol/ is always right.
>>
I've seen so many damn guys in the military get married quickly and then end up in a horrible marriage that likely ends in divorce, making the military member (the guy) end up having to pay alimony and child support forever.

Anyways, don't do anything stupid like start trying to slap her around. Domestic violence will fuck you over in the long run.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.