[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't understand girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Capture+_2017-02-20-16-26-48.png (2MB, 1439x2280px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-02-20-16-26-48.png
2MB, 1439x2280px
Two nights ago the girl i love told me she loved me, so of course i responded with an I love you too. Last night we did nothing but talk all mushy to eachother and swap compliments. Didn't get a message from her until 3pm today which is kinda odd, then at like 9 she removed me as a friend from her snapchat. I'm so confused as to what she's thinking, did I fuck up?
>>
>>18068585
I think you might have fucked up, or something.

You should probably confront her about these things desu. Or she said something that she didn't actually mean.

Girls can be so cruel. Also usually it's not a good idea to be super mushy with girls at first. I know you really want to tell them how you feel, but believe it or not for a lot of girls thats a huge turn off, especially if you do it too fast.

Did you guys go on a date or fuck or anything yet?

Also, only compliment them here and there. So it means more when you do. Don't shower them with that shit.
>>

She's crazy nice like all the time so this kinda hit me out of the blue.

It's the kind of pseudo dating that is forced to take place because we come from super religious families who would disapprove of us dating openly.

Thanks for the help
>>
>>18068615
you're welcome

How old are you by the way?

Trust, theres always someone better out there.
>>
>>18068645
So you're both immature then. That explains it.

Just be the mature one and tell her she needs to grow up.
>>
Don't take women's word on feelings until they're adults

That should happen around 25 to 40 yo (science couldn't pinpoint an age yet)
>>
>>18068645
This site is 18+, fuck off.
>>
>>18068645
You must be 18 to post here. Enjoy your ban.
Sage goes in all fields.
>>
>>18068645
hi, im the dude who first responded.

Don't take this the wrong way, but she's just young and doesn't know what she really wants. You really can't trust women at all at that age.

But remember what I said about the compliments. When you compliment women, do it sparingly like a gentlemen. Men who compliment women too much come off as too eager to try and win their affection.
>>
She's going through a really rough patch too, she was taken away from an abusive mother and ended up with a negligent adopted mother and within the past week has moved to two different friend's houses. I think it's possible she's just really busy.
>>
Op is a faggot.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.