[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lost all faith

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: received_1557944237553914.jpg (13KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
received_1557944237553914.jpg
13KB, 400x300px
I had faith in girls after I met my friend, I thought she was different, I thought she could make me believe not all girls are attention based creatures who only follow people who increase their own popularity. Turns out I was wrong, she fell madly in "love" with a guy who's popular on the Internet and looks good. They had nothing in common but she claimed they were perfect, all she would do is brag about him and snapchat about them and all this shit. Turns out he cheated on her like 2 months in. I now have without a doubt and fully believe that all girls care about and the main factor for finding a boyfriend is the image they have. If your famous then all girls just want you to say hey you know that famous guy? Yeah we're dating. Like it even got to the point I saw her texts online one time at her house and she was talking to a new guy saying how she was the popular guys ex and how she can get autographs if he wanted. Like totally blew me away seeing how wrong I was about her
>>
File: 200.jpg (20KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
200.jpg
20KB, 300x100px
It's a "She chose someone other than me so he must just be a fucking douche who has no good qualities because I'M the only person with good qualities, therefore all women are whores" episode.
>>
maybe you should stop expecting people to behave in a certain way and just accept them for who they are
>>
>>18068569
Not even close. I never tried anything with her, I knew it wouldn't happen. I was a little jealous when she did this but happy she found someone but after claiming all this madly in love shit then just using his name to get other guys I lost all faith.
>>
>>18068570
But the person sounds like they have no morals if they get so attached so quickly to a famous person the starts using their name to get other guys after they break up. Like it sounds like she liked him more for his fame then his actual self.
>>
>>18068581
Still does not mean you should paint all people who happen to share a single trait with this girl as the same.

I was treated pretty shittily by an ex, I didn't become a foaming at the mouth feminist screaming "ALL MEN ARE SCUM" because of it.

Just that dude was shit. Nothing more.
>>
>>18068563
Oh great. The "I thought so and so isn't like the other girls" meme. I presume most people that fool themselves into believing this about a fundamentally mediocre personality are just mediocre judges of character, but I want to be compassionate.

What made you think she wasn't like this when you started getting to know this person? Did you do anything with this "friend" to actually test their character, or the relationship you had with them? If you didn't have strong evidence except an infatuated hope, then you fooled yourself and your faith was not in this person being different, but this person being into you.

Without some reasonable evidence to the contrary, I'd recommend reevaluating how you vet your friends before you give in to fatalism. Else that way lies only more defeat.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.