[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wtf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: C47wqgsUYAAkz2o.jpg_large.jpg (63KB, 1024x988px) Image search: [Google]
C47wqgsUYAAkz2o.jpg_large.jpg
63KB, 1024x988px
I'm a 21 year old college student. One of my roommates suddenly decided to stop paying his share of the bills and suddenly decided that he hated me. I can't even ask him to do something without him yelling at me, he never does it in the end anyway. Wat do
>>
don't be roommates anymore
>>
I can't just kick him out we have a tenant-landlord contract together
>>
Find out why by talking to him and/r his friends.
Deal with it until you can move or kick him out. Keep track of his share and take him to small claims court.
>>
>>18068355
>not paying their bills
Take them to court. If you have an agreement, and they don't honor their half, you're obligated to do something about it

Or do you want to be a little bitch and just pay this guy's rent? Stand up for yourself.
>>
>>18068355
Freak out on him what else? If he isnt going to pay rent tell him to fuck off. Sounds gay but tell his mom and dad. They'll probably tweak on him.
>>
>>18068358
>I can't just kick him out we have a tenant-landlord contract together

If you're the landlord then you have to evict him. From my own bad experience it is absolutely worth it to bite the bullet and have no mercy. Otherwise he will continue to not pay rent, and possibly damage the house. Take solice that you get his deposit even for failure to pay rent.

TL:DR contact a lawyer, issue him an eviction notice and be done with it.
>>
>>18068382
>Sounds gay but tell his mom and dad.
Good advice, works wonders. I have even seen nice parents be willing to pay for any lost rent, remove their kid and pay for damages.
>>
>>18068355
Move his things to the hallway, replace with paying Tennant. If he gets mouthy just tell him that the landlord will have him barred from the property and cops called if he does not comply
>>
I try. He turns things around and walks away and says some shit about me being a bad person instead. Whenever i ask about rent he tells me to fuck off. I want to punch him in the face
>>
I'm probably going to have to end up telling his parents. He owes me a shit ton of $ and I haven't recieved any yet.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.