[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know what to do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

My friend is depressed and idk how to help her. Something happened to her but I have no idea what it is. I texted her the other day and just got short responses so I thought ok she's busy. The after a few days again short stuff. Then one day a kinda shitty response that made me think something was wrong so I asked her are you ok and she said "Ill be sometime soon I hope" Then last night she was texting me and then all of a sudden said thats enough talking today for me. I can't manage to talk alot recently. She did this once before a long time ago. I want to help her in some way but I have literally no idea how to. I wont be able to meet her irl because she doesnt want to do anything. Do i just sit here and hope she can handle it by herself and get better?
>>
>>18068158
Bump
>>
>>18068158
Check out www.nami.org anon. That website is quite helpful in how to best assist a friend who you're worried about being depressed. If you're this worried, talk about it with another person you trust also. I speak from experience having been so suicidal, I isolated myself from everyone- even those I love and said some really nasty hurtful things because I felt so much pain. I needed help and unneeded those people who took the time to reach out to me and forcibly taken me to hospital when the time came for me to be in one.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.