[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can you tell if a guy likes you or just wants to fuck you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3419.jpg (35KB, 239x268px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3419.jpg
35KB, 239x268px
Asking for a friend
>>
>>18068133
Explain you wanna wait a while before you wanna commit to anything like that. Those who want the quick fuck will be gone. The rest are at least commited.

I should also stress that just cause a dude is horny, doesn't mean they don't like you. You could be hot as hell for all I know.
>>
>>18068133
Is he handsome?
Can he fuck another?

Then he just wants to fuck
>>
>>18068149
I'm just afraid of scaring him off if I come off too relationship-y
>>
>>18068162
then you'll have your answer!

Christ

use your head
>>
>>18068160
bring your head down on a table swiftly, you pleb
>>
>>18068133
Usually when a guy REALLY liked a girl he wont make sexual advancements right away and will play it skow because he doesn't want to 'fuck up'.

There is no set rules tho. People fall into love over time. Fuck...im tired ofall the teenagers on this website. Cant you faggots stick to facebook.
>>
>>18068160
>reducing people to bi-dimensional characters
>>
>>18068166
i know there's girls who have come onto him recently, like kinda slutty girls guaranteed sex, and he was just annoyed but and wasn't interested
>>18068170
I'm not a teenager I'm in college, but that is a good point thank you
>>
>>18068149
This. If I am interested in a woman I will be all over her. What they said about making them wait to commit also might work though. Just because a guy wants to have sex with you doesn't mean he doesn't also want something more though. Sex is an important part of a healthy relationship. I care about my fiancee beyond just sex, but I still can't get enough of her. Basically all guys want sex so you can't really use that as an indication of whether or not they also want more. I mean as long as they aren't trying to get you to jump into bed on the first date you should be fine.
>>
File: friendzoned.jpg (31KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
friendzoned.jpg
31KB, 500x500px
>>
File: 18yl7miiwdtwhjpg.jpg (52KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
18yl7miiwdtwhjpg.jpg
52KB, 800x450px
>>18068133
The guy who loves the girl, will love her long after the guy who said he did.

The guy who loves her will wait even years to be with her.

The guy who likes her will just pump and dump her.

The guy who loves her will make love to her, even if she has a disease that will kill him.

The guy who likes her, will probably dump her as soon as she becomes a burden.

The guy who loves her will make her stronger and stronger.

And the guy who loves her, will make her forget about those who hurt her.
>>
>>18068226
>wait for years to be with her
That's a dog not a man. Have some pride. Being in love doesn't mean you have to be a pussy-whipped little bitch. It's give and take. She should be pining after you as much as you are her. What you described is some overly-romanticized drivel. Essentially unrequited love. I suggest you remedy that self-destructive mind-set ASAP.
>>
>>18068238

Love is patient. Like a wife waiting for her soldier husband. Like somebody waiting years to find a kidnapped child. People may go their separate ways, but their inner world may change little. That inner world is what brings people together.
>>
>>18068226
That's some heavy stuff
>>
>>18068257
>Like a wife waiting for her soldier husband.

They tell you about that shit in basic training. They make you sing songs about it. Long story short, you're supposed to finish your service before you bother entering into a relationship.
>>
>>18068273
>what are baby boomers
>>
>>18068277
>I seriously believe I can deploy then come home to a clean woman

Uncle Sam wants you.
>>
>>18068287
It happens.

And it also happens long after it happens.
>>
test
>>
>>18068257
The way you worded it sounded like you think it is romantic to wait for her like some puppy while she is getting fucked by all the bad boys. Then when she is all used up the puppy gets rewarded with a "treat" for being a good dog? I mean honestly I don't see how being with someone who doesn't respect you or see you as a priority could possibly be romantic.
>>
>>18068305
If you're so hurt by her sexual history, it probably isn't real intense attraction. I wouldn't look at her as scraps, perhaps you would. If you have ANYTHING in common with her, you probably have similar taste. She may not even live near you, but days or hours away. Her life goes on. If she's any kind of woman, she will make good choices, even with men. And you may never be on her list because of her good choice. Or, she may understand what she missed out on all along. If you have to force something, it isn't for you, or maybe not now, for whatever reason.

You may find someone else, but you may not feel the same about someone else.
>>
>>18068305
I'll admit that his post was pretty fucking corny.

But in comparison to your own perspective, at least dude has a chance for happiness.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.