[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucked up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Hi /adv/, need advice.

I accidentally revealed my drug use to the nurse at uni today, believing the conversations to be confidential (I was told they were, and the health problem was drug related). Now apparently she has to tell the uni authorities, and I'm in big shit. What do?

Rare drug pepe for payment
>>
lol, DUUUUUDE. bad idea. get high rn tho bud. I'm high. lmao
>>
>>18068056
Yeah it was a stupid move really, but I thought confidential meant confidential and she kept asking me stuff
>>
>>18068054
deny it and accuse her of sexual advances towards you.
Just deny it outright and refuse drug tests
>>
>>18068112

Well they usually only break confidentiality if there is a danger to yourself or someone else. Mandatory Reporter is the term we use in the US.

What country are you in?
>>
Just curious...whats health problem and what drug led to it.

Also if rhey try to kick you out just claim you have an addiction. That way you can take forced therapy and pretend you are clean. Lol
>>
>>18068054
>>18068112
>>18068155
I'm from the US and I would tell nurses about drug use without consequence. They suck as nurses if they fuckin rat you out. Confidential means confidential (unless it is an immediate threat to yourself or others)
>>
>>18068054
Sue them.
>>
>>18068173
What kind of drug use are we talking here?

What did you tell the fucking nurse?

Try going to the legal assistance office. Client-lawyer confidentially is a thing and they might respect your privacy
>>
>>18068185
For me I mentioned LSD and marijuana use
>>
>>18068191
Did the nurse and/or anyone at the clinic actually say they'll tell the authorities? And who are these authorities?

There's almost no fucking way you'll be charged with anything in the legal system.
>>
>>18068155
UK. Apparently she had to report once I mentioned I sometimes do drugs with other people
>>18068164
>>18068185
Ket, a lot of ket. And the ket bladder
>>18068213
Uni authorities. I'm not worried about the police, I'm worried about being kicked out of uni etc.

>>18068185
I'll probably do that in a few days time, once I hear anything official.

Cheers for the help guys. I've got this saved but I'll have to go to bed now.
>>
>>18068213
I'm not OP. For me that was like 2 years ago and I had no repercussions
>>
I'm assuming you're not American, but here we have to abide by HIPAA.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.