[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Siblings difficulty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1478666616744.png (205KB, 553x402px) Image search: [Google]
1478666616744.png
205KB, 553x402px
Hey \adv
Can you help me
My sister and I are both adults and unfortunately we are still living at home (in my case I lost my job and had to move back while she just lives there by choice) she has literally turned everyone against me and I can't do anything. No matter how hard I try she always wins. My mother is the only person I can talk to and I have tried to say this to her but she won't believe anything . She has spread propaganda against me for years

What can I do that will destroy all her credibility
>>
>>18068025
Don't
Just be a good loving approachable person

Bad things only stick because they're believable
Be better than her accusations and no one will believe her
>>
You need to actually explain your fucking problem, dude. What is she saying about you? Elaborate as much as you can.
>>
>>18068109
many things mostly lies about things I never did for example yesterday I was sitting down watching TV and dad was walking past. He finds his mixer (he loves cooking and is super anal if anybody uses it) dirty on the counter he comes in and asks did I use it to which I respond no as it has carrots in the bowl and I don't eat carrots. So he asked Satan herself. She says that I used it and I just wasted food and he FUCKING believes her and I get in trouble for something I did not do. That's the kind of shit that goes on she also mocks me because I lost my job she does this everyday even in front of our parents and they do nothing
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.