[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a girl copies the way i talk, uses the same hand motions i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1485383539504.jpg (37KB, 397x230px) Image search: [Google]
1485383539504.jpg
37KB, 397x230px
If a girl copies the way i talk, uses the same hand motions i do, looks down when she walks past me and acts differently around me "she's playful and flirty around other guys but she gets quiet and serious around me" does it mean she likes me? My supervisor who does this but idk if its a sign she likes me.
>>
>>18067998
Shes obviously attentive and cautious around you. And
you're right that this is usual girl-likes-boy behaviour. From which i suspect that you'r decently well adjusted since you seem to be aware of that dynamic.
It is a bit odd, because of the fact that she is your supervisor.

Given that you are part of a social context and a well adjusted, non-creepy guy. I'd say you're right.

If you are a bit of a fringe character otoh, then I'd probably say she just gets a bit unnerved by your presence.
>>
>>18067998
Next time you're alone with her, tell her a shit joke, if she laughs she probably likes you.
>>
>>18068116
Well this has been going on for 6 months, first 3 months yes she has been laughing at my dumb jokes and talking like how i talk but recently she's just been acting different when i'm around. When i walk past her she'll look at the floor and make a monkey face or when i'm near her she'll just kinda shut in and not really react to me or anything although i have seen her get all playful and flirt with other guys, she just doesn't act all playful and flirt to me which kinda makes me feel bad but iv been told its a sign of attraction.
>>
>>18068416
adding to this if i try to talk to her she focuses on her work, i also notice when we're kinda alone and she "has time" she moves slower but as >>18068042
states i am kind of a fringe character. I'm very confident and sarcastic.
>>
>My supervisor
You mean like work? Don't act on it. Workplace isn't for sexual relations. It's complicates everything. And if you're a guy you can easily set yourself up for a potential lawsuit.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.