[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long distance.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1480072440319.jpg (361KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1480072440319.jpg
361KB, 1920x1080px
Hey guys. Just to get this out of the way, I'm desperate enough to do long-distance internet relationships, and I can up hold them

I met this one girl about a year and a half ago and we hit it off. After about a week I asked her out and she said yes. Ever since then my love for her has been steadily climbing, more than any other girl I've ever met in my entire life whether it's irl or internet.

But it's reached a point where I seriously need her. I feel depressed because I can't hold her in my arms. I feel bad because I can't get her the things she wants right then and there.

I feel horrible because I feel like I'm stopping her from having a normal, physical relationship with someone else, and yet I can't bring myself to let her go because I'll be absolutely heartbroken if I do.

I almost cry before I sleep because I can't snuggle up next to her to keep her warm on the cold nights.

It's really getting to me, and I've never felt this way before. What do I do?

>shitty income, can't save the money necessary to travel to US
>feels like I'm slowly losing her because of this
>lower-middle income class family, can't ask for the money
>getting a job is hard for me due to my insecurities
>>
>>18067960
This is going to be hard so brace yourself OP. It doesn't sound like you're in any shape to be in a relationship at this time. Putting someone so high in your mind, idolizing them like that isn't healthy for you or for her (long distance relationship or regular relationship).
>>
I've been dating a guy for over six years now, and over five of those years have been long distance. It's been tough, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
>>
>>18068900
I wouldn't be so quick to say that; meeting/cuddling my partner in real life was even more wonderful than I'd imagined.

>>18067960
Unfortunately getting a job is pretty much your best bet. I'm impressed you made it to one and a half years. I only made it to eight months before buying plane tickets as an impulse decision, wanting to be close to them that badly.
>>
>"anon somethin happened
>"Anon, we need to talk"

Brace yourself OP, its coming and its coming soon
>>
you didnt hit off anything
you havent even met yet for fuck sake

surreal bullshit

and what exactly did you do during this 1,5y to prove your eternal love?
hm?
nothing
you are only looking for excuses, like the useless neet you are

fucking hell, ppl like you give love a bad name

you get a fucking job and go see her, you learn to get a better job and move to the US

if it all fails, you still did yourself a favor by kicking your neet life into gear
>>
Have you met in real life and had sex? If not, it's not a real relationship.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.