[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With the beginning of march I'm going to confess my feelings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1486404962729.jpg (1MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1486404962729.jpg
1MB, 1200x1200px
With the beginning of march I'm going to confess my feelings to my close friend. We've known each other for around three years now and I really see her as some I could spend my life with. There is a small problem though. Even though her last relationship was with a boyfriend, as far as I know all before that one were with girls. Is there any way to tell if she even sees me as a potential partner of it's all futile?

Also good tips for confessing thread. I'm thinking about asking her to hang out as usual but showing up with roses. Any ideas are appreciated.
>>
Goodluck boss
>>
>>18067845
Don't confess. Try to escalate things physically without confessing your feelings. If she goes for it, you may have an opening to start a relationship. If she doesn't, apologize and back off. Alcohol is good for getting people in the mood.

Confessions of love almost never work.
>>
>Confess my feelings

where the heck did thise meme come from and why is it so prevalent on this board?
>>
>>18067871
I sometimes try to, but my awkward kicks in so it's just hugs for goodbyes, occasional pat on the back, this caliber. And I want to confess because for some time now we hang out a lot, share deep and intimate thoughts, grab lunch together or go to the movies, but I can never clearly tell how close are we. I just want to clearly tell her how I see things. It won't be the end of the world if she says no. I'm not madly in love with her. I'm highly interested and slightly crushing on her. I'm sure it has potential to develop into much more, should she give it a shot. But if she does not want to I want to fall back to being friends. I'm sure we are civil enough to do that.

I'm honestly tired of guessing and going back and forth with my thoughts.
>>
If you've known her for three years it's very unlikely she is attracted to you.

Also never confess your feelings to a person. That never works in the real world.
>>
Should I move on then? All responses seem to suggest that it's a lost cause.
>>
>>18067845
Hate to tell you mate but confessing doesn't work.

>>18067871
Better advice.
>>
>>18067845
Go for it.

I was in the same situation, only I was the girl. I was very surprised because they were one of the people I respected/admired most, and they seemed so untouchable before. I think I had one eyebrow raised for the first month or two, scared, convinced that it was a joke, because it felt like they were very much out of my league.

I sadly don't have any relevant recommendations because my partner asked me for a relationship online, with a wall of words, rather than in person. Just make sure you give them options / a way out / the freedom to choose in case they'd like to remain friends. Take the pressure off them - both in responding and in the choice.
>>
>>18067871

What about asking if she's single and then asking her out to dinner? She's not the type I can escalate things physically with right now.
>>
>>18069311

OP here. Asking if she's single immediately before asking her out clearly shows your intentions. Maybe try to learn if she's single through casual conversation some time before.

>>18069301
Thanks. It's nice to hear at least one story of success. Of course friendship is going to be an option. I don't want to lose her and if she refuses - I'm going to act just as friendly as before.
>>
>>18067921
If your awkward kicks in while trying to escalate, why do you think confession is a good idea?
>>
>>18070054
Because right now she might find it creepy if she sees me as a friend? I just think about how wrong this physicality would be seen if she does not see me as a potential partner. It's not about physicality, more about uncertainty. If I knew for sure she was okay with that I'd physic the hell out of her, you can be sure about that. I don't want to overstep any boundaries.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.